Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just gotten home from El Paso helping make a brand new set of parents dreams come true. I am truly blessed to have been a part of such a wonderful beginning for two great people and also to witness the selflessness of two other wonderful souls. This little girl is truly a miracle to all involved and she is loved by many. Congratulations to Andy and Ewa and baby girl Lilly Cate. And thinking of the wonderful birthparents that I had the privilege to get to know.

Mona

Thanks for all that you do for us PIW's Mona. We really appreciate it.

:)

-A

Congrats, how exciting. Love the new pics

L-

Congratulations to the newest family! :D

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!!!

Just one warning - buying cute, pink, frilly things can definitely become an obsession! My bank account can prove that... :rolleyes:

Best wishes!

Many congratulations to the newest family! Your family picture is just beautiful!

Wishing you all the best with your sweet daughter and her loving birthfamily.

This precious little girl will have so much love! :wub:

Oh, and I must agree with what Colleen said about buying cute, frilly things! ;)

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!!!

Just one warning - buying cute, pink, frilly things can definitely become an obsession! My bank account can prove that... :rolleyes:

Best wishes!

Colleen,

Oh my, if we had a girl.... I'd be in big trouble..... I'd be either online or at the store all the time and I would definately have to go back to work sooner....

Girls things are so much more fun.... Maybe next time... Who knows.

Linda

CONGRATS! TO ALL THE NEWEST FAMILIES. :P

San Antonio's annual, 10-day Fiesta celebration begins today, so what better reason to celebrate than the birth and placement of a precious baby girl?! Her proud birthparents, birthgrandma and new mom and dad (from our Happy Holiday Hopefuls, 12/06) have joined their lives and families in an everlasting, loving plan for her future, and we wish them all a lifetime of fun, friendship, music, confetti, cascarones, great Mexican food and much joy, forever. Viva Fiesta!

Congratulations to the Stancils and their Fiesta baby. That's right she is ready to party. Enjoy your time here with the birthfamily.

Mona

Check out the new photo of the happy new family in the gallery (yes, I actually have a digital camera now and can post photos!!) Congrats!

Now off to do some fiesta-ing I go!!!

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!!!!!!!!! So happy for you and your new extended family!