Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many congrats to Anthony and Linda and Rich and Kristen! I'm so happy for the new families!

Congratulations to the new families!

Oh my goodness! Happy incredible times for the new families!

Congratulations Venturas on becoming a family of 4! Your children are just beautiful!

Congratulations Kristin and Rich! Baby Alexander is just amazing! What a ride! I love the number 3!!!!

Many thoughts and prayers for easy transitions and peace for the birthparents.

Lisa V

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Linda and Anthony,

Your new daughter is BEAUTIFUL. I am so thrilled for you all. May you all experience the peace that passes understanding during this transition.

Will you be staying here again on your way home? :P

We love you all and hope to see you sooner than next year at camp!

Kristin & Rich,

Your son is darling! Enjoy every blessed moment with your sweet baby!

Edited by tksimmons02

Kristin and Rich,

Congratulations on your new bundle of blue!

May the blessing of joy and laughter be with all the newly created families. May peaceful hearts be granted to all the beloved birth families.

Congratluations to the Ventura's! We are so excited for you and so happy that we got to share in your joy!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow what wonderful news. I have been out of the loop for about a month. Congrats to both families!!!! Kristian and Rich I remember when you joined the fourm and how you couldn't make each parent weekend for some reason...now you have your reason :rolleyes:

Jan

Some folks walk in faith and not by sight-- but others fly there! That surely is true of Abrazo's newest family. They'd only started their homestudy back in April, didn't get to come to orientation and hadn't even known of this tiny angel a week ago, but when this Virginia family got word that a Texas-born cherub needed a loving home, they shouted "yes!!" without even a moment's hesitation. They jumped on a plane yesterday, met their darling new daughter at the hospital today, and right about now, they're in seventh heaven! So congratulations to the new mom and dad, to the baby girl who is their answer to prayers, and to the brave birthmom who had the courage to do right by her newborn when everything else in her own life seemed to be going wrong. May God watch over them and grant each of them everlasting peace, good health and boundless joy in this little girl, as she grows.

Congratulations to the newest family! Your angel is beautiful.

Prayers for the new family. Every baby deserves that special home and so very happy she found hers.