Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

What an amazing story to watch unfold.......

Can't wait to watch as your family of FOUR grows in love & the circle of love grows.

Congrats!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Venturas one and all. Your beautiful outlook and understanding touched my heart. I will be praying for Ayanna's birthmom, Ayanna, and the entire Ventura family. I know the union of your two families will continue to bless both. I hope to see all of you at camp again next year!

Hugs,

Jean

Congratulations to the Ventura's and the arrival of their new daughter. You and you daughters birth family is in our thoughts and prayers during this transition. God bless you all.

Just saw the picture in the gallery...what a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!! :)

Jenny

Edited by LovingBoo

"Three times is a charm," as the story goes.

Three times, they were scheduled to attend orientation weekend...

Three weeks ago, Friday night found them sitting in that circle through which all of Abrazo's Parents-in-Waiting must pass, on their way to parenthood.

Three days ago, a baby boy was born, whom God has ordained to be their son.

Three minutes ago, they completed the paperwork to make it official.

And now, the first of our "Los Aguas Calientes" (6/07) have become a family of THREE!

Three cheers! Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray!!

And thrice the blessings, to all.

Congratulations Rich & Kristen on your newest bundle of Love! It's A Boy!

God Bless All of You and special prayers for your Birthmother!

Hugs, Nita, Walker & Camille Garrison

Congratulations, Kristen and Rich, on your new baby boy!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Edited by triciamom

Kristen and Rich,

Miracles do happen and much joy on your new baby boy.....

Linda

Congratulations to Rich and Kristen and their new son. He is a cutie and he and I spent some quality time together. He is a talker and a very good baby. Thanks for being a doll on the plane. Much love to this new family.

Mona

Welcome to the world, baby Alexander!! Auntie Mona says you're already a talker, and we'd expect nothing less from a lawyer's son! Love that airport photo of you and your new parents-- surely, the best little bundle they'll ever find in any baggage claim anywhere! Here's wishing you all a lifetime of joyous adventures together!! Congratulations!

Congratulations Kristen and Rich. Wow, how quickly life changes, right? What a true testament of a miracle! We hope to meet all of you one day at Camp.

Claudia

Congratulations Rich and Kristen!!! The joys of parenting are unceasing!!!! He is beautiful!!!

Kristen and Rich,

Congratulations on the addition of your son and his birthfamily!

Congratulations to the Ventura family with the addition of your daughter!!! Enjoy being a family of four!!

Congratulations Kristen & Rich! I loved the family photo in the gallery, and we welcome Mr. Alexander to the world!

Congratulations Kristen & Rich! I loved the family photo in the gallery, and we welcome Mr. Alexander to the world!

Congratulations to Kristen, Rich and Baby Alexander Vincent(What a grand name and a grand start to parenthood). You both look so happy in the picture it brought tears of joy to my eyes.

To think only 3 weeks ago we bagan this journey together at Orientation and shared what our baby names would be. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

:lol: Mayte

Congratulations, Kristin and Rich! On Saturday night Elizabeth told us that a baby boy had been born in Houston. My sweet son was born in Houston four and a half years ago. His precious birthmom also elected not to have contact and left the decision in God's hands and He through the Abrazo Angels. My son was a "talker" and has blessed my life beyond belief. I know that your son will do the same in your lives. As I looked at the picture of Alexander, I was taken with how much he looks like Nathan ALEXANDER looked as a newborn. Heart felt congratulations.

Congratulations, Kristen and Rich!!!!! What a beautiful family you make.

And congrtualtions Venturas. It was wonderful to meet you and your family this weekend!!!!