Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

Congratulations to the Malaguti clan. A lot more love has been added to this household.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes life's tapestry is composed of threads of the greatest of joys and most bitter of sorrows, yet only when one steps back can they appreciate the intricacy and brilliance of the woven masterpiece. Great symphonies, too, are composed in both major and minor keys, and were it not for those sharps and flats, these compositions would never be so treasured from one generation to the next. And so it is with the placement being done here at Camp this evening, when againers who had reservations for this event months back now realize the extra-special reason they were called to be right here, right now: to open their hearts and their home to a precious, four-year-old girl, and to weave her beloved birthparents into their lives, as well. It is a decision being made with the highest of hopes yet countless tears, too. So we lift both families and this darling child in prayer as all our Camp attendees join in a candlelight ceremony under the oak trees, honoring all that commit to open adoption, stepping into the space of that silver lasso that forever encircles those who matter most.

Amazing. Beautiful announcement! We will light a candle too!

Hugs and prayers to all! We are there in spirit! Blessings to our entire Abrazo family!

And so it is with the placement being done here at Camp this evening, when againers who had reservations for this event months back now realize the extra-special reason they were called to be right here, right now: to open their hearts and their home to a precious, four-year-old girl, and to weave her beloved birthparents into their lives, as well. It is a decision being made with the highest of hopes yet countless tears, too. So we lift both families and this darling child in prayer as all our Camp attendees join in a candlelight ceremony under the oak trees, honoring all that commit to open adoption, stepping into the space of that silver lasso that forever encircles those who matter most.

Sounds like things were/are meant to be for both families :) Wishing all the best :) Thanks for sharing with us tonight.

Cathy

Oh, is this the placement of the little girl we all have grown to love after seeing her picture in the gallery? Congratulations to the newest family!!!!! Blessings come in all shapes and sizes. We are very happy for you!!!

Oh, is this the placement of the little girl we all have grown to love after seeing her picture in the gallery?

I've been wondering the same thing. . .maybe we'll find out soon :)

Cathy

Yes,

If you all have not figured it out. Anthony and I took placement with Ayanna the cutest little 4 year old with a smile that will make you melt.

It is bittersweet as we feel in our hearts what our BP is going through but she knows she is a part of our family and our relationship will grow as this little girl needs both of her Moms to be in her life.

She loves Andrew as he just laughs and smiles when she is with him. Anthony.... well what can I she is going to be Daddy's little girl.

There will be some things we will have to work through but we have gone through this with open eyes and hearts.

Thank you everyone at camp and the Abrazo Chicks for everything, It was great to share it with everyone.

Linda

Congratulations!!! I feel so happy that this sweet little girl found an Abrazo family to call her own. :P

Congratulations Tony, Linda, Andrew, and Ayanna!! From a family of two to four in about a year's time!! May God pour his richest blessings on you all during your transition and as a forever family of four (at least until the stork comes calling again!!) ;)

Linda, Anthony, Andrew and Ayanna,

What an amazing transformation your family has gone through over the past year. I remember when you were new PIWs and had some ups and downs waiting for the child you had dreamed about to fill your home and hearts. And now, you are a family of four!! Amazing how things change in a year! What an incredible journey for you all! You are so blessed! Congratulations!

We will be praying for Ayanna, her birthparents and your families. May you all find this new transition to be smooth and peaceful.

I can guarantee the stork will not be comming to the Ventura house anytime soon.

We are a family of four and that is it... We are going to have our hands full and are very with our Son and Daughter.

Linda

Congratulations Tony, Linda, Andrew, and Ayanna!! What a wonderful blessing! We pray for your new family of four and the birthfamily.

Oh my goodness!!! I had NOOOO idea who the newest family would be! What a wonderful surprise!

Blessings to the Ventura Family of Four!!! :D :D :D

Prayers for all of you as you transition and this brave birthmama becomes a part of your family as well.

We were overjoyed to be able to see the new family of four at camp this past weekend.

It was so wonderful to be able to see this little precious little girl (and her handsome big brother) in person, with her proud parents and her sweet birthmom.

Congratulations Venturas!!!!

Congratulations to The Ventura Family!

It was a so touching to be a part of the candlelight

vigil last night with the newest Abrazo Family!

Many Blessings for this family and this very respected and gracious birthmother. If you think Ayanna's photo melted your heart, you should see her birthmother. WOW!

Love, Nita, Walker & Camille

Congratulations to the new
family of FOUR!!!!

We are
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We had the pleasure to speak with Ayanna's birthmom....she is such a sweet lady and she loves Ayanna so much! When we saw Elizabeth's post that first day, we knew we at least had to call Angela to let her know that we could possibly be available if they needed us. But honestly, up until that moment, we had not really thought about adopting again - especially so soon. It was, I think, a bit too soon for us. We were happy and a bit relieved to find out that at least one other couple had come forward - and I'm so excited to now find out that you were that couple. Andrew needed a sister....and a big sister is PERFECT - especially a sister with a captivating smile - just like Andrew's. People are going to think that that smile runs in the family! :P

I CAN'T THINK OF A BETTER ADOPTIVE FAMILY FOR AYANNA THAN THE VENTURA FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ayanna is one special little girl and I'm so glad that she now has a special family who will love her forever. Congratulations, again!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D