Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the newest families celebrating the addition of boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe it! A week with no Internet and look what happens. Congratulations, B & E. Your sweet baby boy looks precious. Our thoughts and continued prayers are with you and your birthfamily.

David & Ellouise

Surely you've heard of sequels, and prequels, but how about threequels? We're here to tell you, they're three times as fun, and it's another set of againers who so enjoyed their first two Abrazo adoption experiences, they've returned to Texas for a third. This time, they are welcoming into their family a precious tot who happens to also be the biological sister of the daughter they took home just last year.

We're truly delighted that the open adoption relationship this family has nurtured with their girls' birthmom enabled all of them to keep these sisters together, and we send out best wishes to the now-outnumbered big brother, his parents, and his sister's birthmama as they begin this newest chapter in their shared life story. Blessings, all!

Blessings to all! Thinking of you in your transition.

Claudia

Wow, this is wonderfully exciting news! Congrats to all involved and to the ever growing family! We cannot wait to hear more of the details of how this all unfolded!!

Susan

Congratulations to N&J, N&C on the newest addition to your family!

Congratulations to these families or family! I wish I knew who you were!

Heather

I think I know, I think I know! Third times a charm they say!!!! Congratulations to N&J, N&C on the newest addition to your family! Now you've caught up with us! :) :) :)

You are right Karen.... This little girl is coming home to NJ.... We are going to meet her at Camp.

Congrats to our NJ Friends and Family ;)

I think I know, I think I know! Third times a charm they say!!!! Congratulations to N&J, N&C on the newest addition to your family! Now you've caught up with us! :):):)

You are right Karen.... This little girl is coming home to NJ.... We are going to meet her at Camp.

Congrats to our NJ Friends and Family ;)

Secreters!! Spill the beans somewhere!

Congratulations to the new family! I cannot wait to hear the story!!