Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

Okay, I had to go back like 4 or 5 pages to even find the baby announcement! I guess you could say everyone was holding their breath.

Congratulations Lisa, Lance, Kayleigh, Meg and the rest of Brennan's family!

p.s. well said suebee!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tears of joy are streaming down my face....Congratulations, Lisa, Lance and Kayleigh! And a special prayer goes out to Meg and her family. Brennen is one loved little boy and he couldn't have found a better, more loving set of families.

Congratulations to the newest families!!! I just got back from Vacation and was so excited to see 2 announcements!

I agree with Toni. I've been watching for this and still missed it by 5 pages!

Congratulations to Brennan's whole family on welcoming him so lovingly into the world. May all of you be blessed beyond measure.

All our love,

Christina, Robert, Samuel and Abigail

Congratulations Lisa, Lance, and Kayleigh on the newest member to the family. Welcome to the world Brennan you are definately loved and have great families to nurture you. I am so happy for you all.

Meg you and your family are in my prayers during this difficult time. Hoping you find peace and acceptance. You are a very strong , brave woman and you have many friends here on the forum who admire you and are always here for you. Thank you for sharing your feelings with us.

Char

Congratulations Lisa, Lance, Kayleigh and Brennan and Meg for finding each other! May you all have this close relationship throughout Brennan's life! What a cutie!!

CONGRATULATIONS LISA, LANCE, BIG SISTER KAYLEIGH, AND BABY BRENNAN FROM IOWA!!

Keeping the birthfamily in our prayers.

Brian, Nicole,and Isabella Turnis

CONGRATS TO THE CORNISH FAMILY!!! May Brennan take after his Father's LOVE of Skydiving.......when he's old enough!! Edited by AlexnMomma

Wow!! CONGRATULATIONS Cornish family!! What a wonderful new addition to your family! Many prayers being sent your way for your new baby Brennan and the amazingly strong birthfamily that has so lovingly chosen the blessing that is open adoption. :)

Nichole and Joe

Welcome precious baby Brennan! Congratulations to the Cornish family and Meg! May life's blessing be abundant for you all.

CONGRATS! Cornish family,i am so happy for you.

Faith can move mountains, so is it any doubt that faith can bring babies home? One of our families from Rat Race Rodeo (1/07) who's had unwavering faith in the face of seemingly-pointless disappointments will surely attest to the power of prayer today, as they welcome a precious baby boy into their loving family circle. God did not inflict multiple miscarriages, secondary infertility or failed adoption plans upon them, but He surely walked them through those experiences, and guided them safely to the glory of this placement, and to the tiny boy child He knew needed them most. So we thank God for this adoptive family, for this birthfamily, and for the gift of love they are both sharing with this oh-so-dear baby. Blessings, all!

Congratulations to the newest "RAT" family!!!!!!!!

That's about right for Abrazo! An Orientation to get put together and a placement of a baby; all in a days work! :D Congrats to the newest family!

Edited by BrendaMikeGabe

Congratulations to the newest parents and the newest big sister. Blessings to all.

Mona