Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

A great big CONGRATULATIONS to Lance, Lisa, Kaleigh, and baby Brennan. How exciting for all of you! Enjoy this incredible time as you welcome the newest member of your family. This is proof that dreams do come true! :)

Meg, may God grant you peace and acceptance in your decision. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Tamra

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can do is cry.....To Lisa, Meg, Lance, Brennan, Kayleigh and the rest of this loving circle...May all your dreams come true!

Congratulations to this BEAUTIFUL family!

Look what GOD can do!

Lisa,

We are so happy for you! We thank you so much for always being so great to share your journey...your ups and your downs!! Congratulations!!

Meg,

We are thrilled for you and for Brennan. What an amazing family you guys have been blessed with! Thank you for being so open with us as well!

Can't wait to meet this little guy and all of his adoring family!!

Well said suebee! Congratulations Lance, Lisa, Kayleigh, Meg and welcome Brennan! May all your days be blessed. bee

What a special announcement!!!! We are so happy for the joining of two very special families! Congratulations :P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly Amazing Grace! Congratulations Cornish Clan. And our thoughts, prayers and best wishes to everyone. God bless you all.

What joyous news!! I am so thrilled to see that little Brennan has arrived -- prayers go out to Meg, Lisa, Lance, Kayleigh and the entire extended birth and adoptive families. Thank you for sharing your journey with us and we cannot wait to hear more!

Love, Susan

CONGRATULATIONS, LANCE AND LISA, ON YOUR NEW BABY BOY!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

CONGRATULATIONS, KAYLEIGH, ON BECOMING A BIG SISTER!!!!

Baby Brennan is SO beautiful...and what a beautiful family picture!

Meg, you and your sweet family are in our thoughts and prayers. Best wishes to the whole "extended" Cornish family!!!

Oh my, happy tears for sure!!! Lance, Lisa and Kayleigh and their new arrival. Meg, her family and birth father for their strength, love and commitment to this beautiful boy. I have enjoyed your journey so far and I am looking forward to following it for years to come. All of you exudes love and strength and you have shared that with all of us and give us in waiting hope. Thank you to YOU ALL and congratulations!!!

Congrats and welcome to Alli Jo. What a beautiful family picture and lucky little girl to be loved by so many!!! Your all in our thoughts and prayers during this time.

Jenny

Edited by LovingBoo

I love all this joy....

Congrats to all new parents!

May all members of the adopiton triad be blessed.

Welcome to the newest Abrazobabe, and Cornish son! Congratulations to all those who love him. He is a very wanted little boy and will have the love of so many people surrounding him throughout his life. What a blessing open adoption is to everyone involved.

YEE HA IT'S A BOY!! Congratulations!

Congrats, Lance,Lisa, and Kayleigh!!! And my prayers go out to Meg . Wishing you peace at this time.