Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been wondering where that picture was, but I didn't want to bug you guys!

Thanks Auntie Ang!

Beautiful girl!!

Beautiful Baby..

AlliJo is too precious! Congratulations to the new Forever family!

Welcome Allijo and Congratulations Joe and Kim, she is beautiful!!!

I love seeing new arrivals in the gallery

Cannot wait to see you take AlliJo home! :D

"Thru many dangers, toils and snares

I have already come.

'Twas grace that brought me safe, this far,

and grace will lead me Home."

(John Newton, 1779; later sung by Cherokee Indians on the Trail of Tears)

Certainly, every baby announcement we post is much-awaited and eagerly followed! But those involving Forum members take on special meaning, because of the portion of each journey that's been shared with all. Therefore, it is with much joy (and no small amount of tears, both happy and sad) that we proudly announce the debut of one much-loved baby boy, placed today with adored againers from our Holy Flying Fish (9/06) by a much-admired birthmom, whose decision was supported by her loyal family, and by birthfather, too.

It is, perhaps, those who place children for adoption, who possess the deepest personal understanding of the old biblical truth, also found in the Book of Mormon: "for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do" (2 Nephi). Grace surely led this precious child home, where he'll be greeted by an excited big sister, after plenty of warm welcomes to the world from his birthgrandparents and birthrelatives, as well.

We thank all four parents of this little blessing for having had the grace to look beyond themselves and their own needs, for having the selflessness to put the needs of children first, and for having the courage to endure great sacrifice, all for the sake of family. Blessings, all!

Congratulations Lisa, Lance and Kaleigh and baby Brennan! I have tears of joy! I cannot wait to see the picture! :D

Heather

Oh my goodness!!! Happy tears!!! Congratulations to this incredible family!!!! Yeah Lisa, Lance, Kayleigh, Brennan, Meg, and so many others. I am so happy for you and my heart goes out to you all as well. Oh how this little boy has so many that love him!

Lisa V

Congratulations Lisa, Lance, Kaleigh, baby Brennan and Meg! An incredible journey, incredible family and bountiful blessings.

Guest pamelaz

Congratulations to Lance & Lisa on the addition of your handsome new son! Congratulations to their beautiful birthmom (and her family) who cried many tears, and worried, and asked questions, and hoped, and planned and did everything they could to make sure that the little guy was happy and healthy and had the world on a string. I'm so glad ya'll found each other and came together as one big family. Congratulations to all!

For those who are wondering, the gallery already holds a pic of the trio!

Congrats... A boy, what a joy..... We are so happy for you and your family and your special birthmom

Congratulations Lisa to you & all your family, and may the birthmother of your child find much peace in her decision :)

Congratulations to the Cornish family. A boy, now there is a prince in the castle, as well as a princess. My thoughts are with the birthmother and her wonderful supportive family during this time. What a big extended family has been created, to help Brennan grow up in the world with lots of love.

This is definitely a joyous moment and long anticipated announcement...not just the birth and placement of this precious boy, but the joining of two families. It's the fulfillment of a Lisa's dream for many years...to have an open and ongoing relationship with the first mothers of her children (something denied to her in the placement of her own precious daughter almost 18 years ago). Lisa, you've shared your heart and soul with us, and because of that we feel so much a part of your life and your joy. My heart is overflowing (and my eyes too!). Congratulations and many blessings to you and Lance, your beautiful daughter, and your precious SON!!

Meg,

I know without a doubt this is the absolute most difficult thing you will ever do in your life. You are a strong woman, and I know your son will grow up knowing and loving you. May God's ever present and overflowing grace comfort you and give you peace in the days ahead.