Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished checking out the two newest families! WOW!!! So beautiful!!! Thanking God for His divine plan for every child!

Each story is so unique and powerful in itself! Thanking God that he matched every family just as he did!

Doug and Jennifer, I don't think I can say enough how happy we are for all of you and how thankful we are to know you all.

Gina and Ernie, So glad everything worked out for all of you. Enjoy your little one and parenthood!

Claudia

It's a BABY BOOM at Abrazo!

CONGRATULATIONS to all the families that God has put together this week. How great for Marcelo and Claudia, Jennifer and Doug and Gina and Ernie. Three more patches in this big quilt we call Life. ;)

Your pictures in the Gallery show awe and happiness! God Bless All of You!

The pictures of the new formed families are wonderful. Congratulations to all!

God is Good....All the Time!!

Congratulations Burns Family!!!! We are so excited to have been a part of you path as God made your dream a reality! We're keeping you all in our prayers, especially the birthfamily and your two new little angels!

Also, congratulations to the newest H3 Family!!!

Wow!! What a week it has been at Abrazo! Congratulations Ernie and Gina on the arrival of Diego -- you look so happy! And Congrats Burns Family on your Party of 6 -- and it sounds like quite the festive affair. Enjoy these early days with the growing families.

Susan

I know...as if it's not great enough that they post these announcements...now, we're not satisfied with just the "Stork Announcements" - we beg for pictures before they even leave Abrazo's offices :) Crazy clients - look what they've created with us :P

In the "olden" days (like 2 years ago), we had to just be happy with the announcement....

No, no! In the really "olden" days, we had to be happy with the AFFINITY announcement ...

and we ALL know how long that takes to get!

;)

Heartfelt congratulations to ALL the new families! What a great day (and way!) to catch up on my Forum reading!

WOW...

You don't check this topic for a few days and you miss EVERYTHING!!!!

Congratulations to Marcelo, Claudia and Dante on your new addition. She is a beautiful little girl!

Congratulations to the Jennifer and Doug! I have the greatest admiration for you and your birthfamily. This is truly a wonderful and inspiring journey you are on! God Bless the Burns Family.

Congrats to Gina and Ernie! We can't wait to follow along with your wonderful new adventure!

Blessings on all y'all!!

Jennifer and Doug!

I am sorry I am so late in my heartfelt best wishes! I am so happy for you all

Welcome little ones to Katy!

Katharine

WOW, its such a slow week at Abrazo, only 4 children placed :P:lol:

Congratulations to all of the new parents, children & birthfamilies. Hoping for a smooth trnasition for all involved. What a wonderful journey you are all embarking on. Take lots of pictures and start a journal because it will all seem like a blur and time will fly. I get so much pleasure now whenever I revisit my well-documented journey and the memories come back so vividly. I remember little tidbits that I would have been sad to forget.

ENJOY!!!

Sandi

Congrats Gina and Ernie, how exciting

I've been off the forum for two days and look what I missed....

Congratulations, Jennifer and Doug, on becoming a family of six!!!!

Congratulations, Gina and Ernie, on your new blue bundle of joy!!!!

I love the pictures in the gallery....two beautiful families!

Wow I haven't been able to get online in a week and look what happens. A baby boom at Abrazo. Congratulations to all the families. Keeping the birthfamilies in my prayers. I am so happy for you all.

Char

I can't believe how many placements that has happened in the past week. My computer crashed so I have not been on and boy what a suprised when I finally was able to log on today!!!

Congratulations to all the families!!!!

Less than six months ago, a childless Wisconsin couple met with a homestudy worker to talk about becoming parents.

Less than six days ago, that same couple spoke for the first time with a young Texas twosome who'd chosen them to become the future parents of a coming baby, based on nothing more than the profile.

What was it about that profile that instilled such faith that this was the "right" place for their child?

"Because they looked real," answered the birthcouple.

Less than 48 hours ago, they met face-to-face for the first time, to celebrate the birth of a precious baby girl, and today, the Wisconsites (graduates of our Happy Holiday Hopefuls, 12/06 are "real" parents, at last.

May they all live happily ever after... for real!

Congratulations to Joe and Kim and their beautiful bundle of pink. The birthparents are kept in our prayers and we hold this couple in a special place in all of our hearts.

Congratulations, Joe and Kim, on your new baby girl!

Can't wait to see the pictures!

P.S.: I guess the secrets out! :lol: