Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

:wacko:I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!! :wacko:

I NEED PICTURES!!! PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES - PLEASE - PICTURES!!! TWO PLACEMENTS IN ONE DAY - WHEW!!! BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST SOME PICTURES!!!!

Okay, there - I've said it - just really, really am dying to see pictures!!!

Lisa :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela said she would post pics tonight. I won't be able to post any until we make it home, forgot the cord :P

Congratulations to the BURNS household who now holds lots more love.

A family of six they have become

A loving birthmother is where they are from,

To a house full of love and laughter

For two special little people a future of happily ever after.

also....

Congratulations to Ernie and Gina and their little bundle of blue. May he bring lots of love to your household and here is a prayer sent out to the birthmother and the birthfather.

I'm dying to see pictures as well :P ! What would we do without the gallery?

I know...as if it's not great enough that they post these announcements...now, we're not satisfied with just the "Stork Announcements" - we beg for pictures before they even leave Abrazo's offices :) Crazy clients - look what they've created with us :P

In the "olden" days (like 2 years ago), we had to just be happy with the announcement....

Guest pamelaz

Ok! Ok! Two computers, two camera cords, two staff members and one drive across town and back to get the pictures to you as soon as possible, so go on! Go to the gallery! See those smiling faces!

Thank you Pamela!!!!! Love the pictures :P

What beautiful families!!!!

GOD IS GOOD!!!!

Congratulations Doug & Jennifer! I feel like I know you guys since I watched you on Adoption stories. I am so happy for the whole family. We will pray for you guys as you go through this wonderful transition.

Congrats also to Ernie & Gina...your baby is just beautiful!!!

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!

Wow!

Congratulations to Doug and Jennifer on your beautiful family of six!

and

Congratulations Gina and Ernie!! Baby Diego is just precious. What a great looking family.

Yay, I'm soooo excited for all the new families. Our thoughts and prayers are with you as well as with your birthfamilies.

Edited by Andy n Ewa

Dreams do come true! Congratulations to all families who were blessed today. May this just be the beginning of your "happily ever after".

Prayers being said for your special Birth families.

Congratulations Doug & Jennifer! I feel like I know you guys since I watched you on Adoption stories.

They really should do an update on you guys!!

Congratulations to two families we hold dear to us...The first we met in the "beginning" and the second, we met, via phone, after Carter was born. Congratulations to you both! Doug and Jennifer, may God bless your family! Congratulations - I can't tell you how excited we are!

Gina and Ernie, Congratulations!! It sounds like you have had a journey...but well worth the tears and fears! God bless!!

Congratulations, Ernie & Gina. You all look soooo happy! What a sweet, sweet baby. Blessings!

What a great blessing today has been. :D Congratulations to the Burns Family and Ernie and Gina! I'm also praying for the birth families who made such difficult decisions.