Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Claudia, Marcelo and Big Brother Dante!!! Welcome to the world Ms. Serenity!

Congratulations to Marcelo, Claudia, Dante and little Serenity! It wasn't all that long ago you shared your journey to Dante at our orientation and it changed our lives. So glad to see you have added another sweet baby to your wonderful family. Blessings to you and your birthfamily.

Bridget

Congratulations to the newest family. Marcelo, Claudia and Dante may your newest angel bring serenity and lots of love to your household and may the loving and sweet birthmother forever be a part of your family. She captured our hearts and I hope she knows that she has a place in our family.

Congratulations to Claudia, Marcelo, and Big brother Dante as they welcome Serenity and her beautiful birthmom to their family! Blessings to you all!!

Oh my goodness -- what exciting news Claudia and Marcelo!!! I am so thrilled to hear about the arrival of sweet Serenity and her beautiful birthmother into your lives!! I cannot wait to hear about her arrival home to meet her great big brother Dante. Congrats and big hugs from here -

Love, Susan

I don't think you can ever get use to these baby announcements. They always give me chills!

Like mlw, my feet are doing the happy dance!!

I'm so very excited for you Claudia and your newly expanded family. God is good....All the time.

Congratulations Claudia, Marcelo, Dante, Serenity and your wonderful birth family! I am so happy for you all ... tears in my eyes as I type. Such a blessing! And the picture is beautiful.

Congratulations, Claudia, Marcelo and Dante. Your beautiful Serenity is such a wonderful addition to your family. God bless you and your new extended family.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for yall. What a beautiful little girl. Get ready Marcello she will have you wrapped around her little finger in no time. :P

How exciting.... Congrats

What wonderful news! Welcome to the worls Ms. Serenity Nicole. I know all your parents love you more than can be imagined.

Congrats to you all.

Congratulations to the new and improved Paredes family!!!! What an adorable, precious baby girl - and a beautiful picture in the gallery! So happy for you! :D:D:D

CONGRATULATIONS to the new parents of little pink bundles..............Girls are wonderful and they do have the cutest little clothes. Enjoy your new daughters and take a moment every day to think about what a blessing you have.

Enjoy,

Sandi