Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

This was a birthday week two of our Happy Holiday Hopefuls (12/06) will never, ever forget.

The week began with the disruption of a match that was looking increasingly ill-fated. They'd truly hoped things would work out, but they became certain their baby was elsewhere, and so circumstances forced them to move on.

The Hopeful dad celebrated his birthday with his wife the next day, surely remembering at some point the loving mom in a country far away, with whom he spent his first hours of life, before his adoptive family came for him. He could never have imagined, last Wednesday, that the very best gift of all, the miracle he and his wife had longed for, was about to be delivered just two days later, in a western border town.

And this morning, another loving mother made the same decision for her child's life that his birthmom made for him, so that this afternoon, another couple could give the gift of the future to a precious little girl. May her days be bright and happy ones, and may this be only the beginning of a special and lifelong friendship between the two mothers and two fathers whose love for her is truly their gift to each other.

Congratulations to the new parents!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the newest H3 family!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to the newest parents! I look so forward to seeing a picture of your beautiful little princess!!! :)

:wub: Absolutely beautiful announcement! I am always in awe of the miracles we are witness to. Blessings to all!

Welcome wee little girl!

Edited by Don&Andrea

Can't wait to see the new family together. Congratulations!

Welcome to the newest H3 little girl - and may the bond that joins these two amazing families remain forever intact

Wishing the very best for this new family! Girls are wonderful!!

This was a birthday week two of our Happy Holiday Hopefuls (12/06) will never, ever forget.

The week began with their decision to walk away from a match that was looking increasingly ill-fated. They'd truly hoped things would work out, but they became certain their baby was elsewhere, and thus, made a decision to move on.

The Hopeful dad celebrated his birthday with his wife the next day, surely remembering at some point the loving mom in a country far away, with whom he spent his first hours of life, before his adoptive family came for him. He could never have imagined, last Wednesday, that the very best gift of all, the miracle he and his wife had longed for, was about to be delivered just two days later, in a western border town.

And this morning, another loving mother made the same decision for her child's life that his birthmom made for him, so that this afternoon, another couple could give the gift of the future to a precious little girl. May her days be bright and happy ones, and may this be only the beginning of a special and lifelong friendship between the two mothers and two fathers whose love for her is truly their gift to each other.

Congratulations to the newest Abrazo parents no longer waiting and the precious birthmom who made it all possible. Can't wait to hear all the details and see the beautiful pictures. Unbeknownst to you, I've been thinking about you all weekend and wondering! God bless you all.

I have just gotten home from El Paso helping make a brand new set of parents dreams come true. I am truly blessed to have been a part of such a wonderful beginning for two great people and also to witness the selflessness of two other wonderful souls. This little girl is truly a miracle to all involved and she is loved by many. Congratulations to Andy and Ewa and baby girl Lilly Cate. And thinking of the wonderful birthparents that I had the privilege to get to know.

Mona

Congratulations Andy, Ewa and Baby Lilly Cate!!!

Congratulations Andy and Ewa! What a wonderful blessing! :D

Congratulations Andy, Ewa and sweet Lilly Cate!!!! What a wonderful surprise for you both. Praying you have a safe trip home from El Paso. We look forward to seeing more pictures of your darling baby girl.

Best wishes from Efrain and I both!!!!