Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

Twenty-four years ago, a young couple found themselves the parents of a newborn son they loved much but were unprepared to parent, themselves.

They made a loving adoption plan for him, never guessing in their wildest dreams that another baby boy born that same year would one day be changing their lives forever.

But today, that young man and his girlfriend made the same loving decision on behalf of a newborn son they, too, love much but are unprepared to parent, themselves.

And now, the couple that was so young and scared twenty-four years ago have a darling new son of their own to raise, as a result.

Loving thoughts and healing wishes go out to both couples and the precious boys they've borne, with hearty congratulations to the Happy Holiday Hopefuls (12/06) on yet another joyous homecoming within their circle of friends.

In our consumption of being new parents, we almost missed this glorious post and all the wonderful praises that followed. As I began reading, I had this feeling of "wow, that sounds just like us". I began to cry out loud as I read the words aloud to Denny. To whomever issued this heartfelt post from the Abrazo staff, we thank you deeply from the bottom of our hearts. I do not think our story could be summed up with such eloquence. To all those that commented, we thank you for your warm thoughts and sentiments. And to all of you, we praise God for your understanding, compassion, and empathy. Were it not for all of you...we would stilll be two.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the newest family! What an adorable picture!

Congrats to the newest family..... You all look so happy!

Linda

What a gorgeous new family!!!!! Your son is beautiful!!

Congratulations to the newest family!!! God is Great!

Loving congratulations go out tonight to our newest success story, who's actually considered a dear old friend within our adoption community.

A single parent, she's a lesser-known Forum member who is both quiet but strong, giving and modest, hardworking and tireless. This pediatrician spends her days serving families of her community; at night, she goes home to her own houseful of happy, healthy children whose destinies she secured through loving adoptions. She endured a contested placement last time with His grace and her courage, prevailing in the end, but when we offered to help with her legal fees through the Angel Account, she insisted the money instead be used to help someone more needy. Then, she promptly applied to adopt again, in hopes of providing a stable, nurturing home for yet another child in need.

We found her newest son in west Texas, and in her, his birthparents found the adoring and oh-so-capable mom they so wanted for their boy (and they've not even met her fantastic family, yet! Talk about a bonus!) Blessings to our latest 'Tweener to return to the Lone Star State for another encore, with many thanks for her unwavering patience and faith every step of the way.

Welcome to the family litte boy. Ummmm I wonder might this single lady be from the sunshine state.

Congratulations! We hope there will be a baby/child annoucement picture!

Guest pamelaz
Welcome to the family litte boy. Ummmm I wonder might this single lady be from the sunshine state.

Sunshine? I'm not so sure about that. Snow might be more appropriate!

Either way, this loving mom from "The North Star State" is proudly featured in the gallery with her newest son, a strong boy from "The Lone Star State".

Congratulations to the newest mom! This one was written in the stars!

What a precious picture of momma and son!!!! Congratulations on your family addition.