Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

Oh wow! We are so happy for you guys. Love the picture!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a wonderful story. Congrats to the H3 group.

See when you have faith and continue to believe, miracles happen.

Blessings to everyone involved, Birth Family and the new parents god is with you today as you go through this together.

Wow! Congratulations on your new son, Scott and Char! What an incredible story and a beautiful picture in the gallery!

Our thoughts and prayer are with this very special birthmom.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW FAMILIES AND THEIR 2 BUNDLES OF BLUE.

What a joy to see to new abrazo babes at once. How double amazing that what was sadness for one couple turned back to joy....what a miracle. I also wish for peace for the birthfamilys and the courageous decisions they have made. Enjoy and good wishes for all of the new relationships that have been created.

Sandi

"There is a time and a season for everything in the universe...

A time for being born, and a time for passing away,

A time for planting and a time for harvesting,

A time for ending and a time a for healing,

A time for tearing down and a time for building,

A time for sorrow and a time for joy,

A time for mourning and a time for dancing...

He has set the right time for everything...

That which is created by God will last forever.

You can't add anything to it or take anything away from it.

All we can do is to stand in awe of His work..."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-4, 11, 14

Six weeks ago, a baby boy was born. The mama who bore him had planned for him to be adopted by a couple whom she loved. But her family could not understand her decision, and they pressured her not to do it. We'll help, they promised. We'll be there no matter what, they said. What young girl wouldn't want that to be true?

So she agonized over what to do, but then took her child home from the hospital with her, apologizing profusely to the couple she knew would be so disappointed. And they were greatly saddened, but happy for her in a strange way, and hopeful for him. They truly wanted the best for them both, and so it was that this weekend, that young mother called back, having had the time to truly think about it.

She knew in her heart that her son belonged with them, and they with him, so today, amidst tears and smiles, we celebrate with another couple from our Holy Flying Fish! of 9/06, as they embrace both the baby boy of their dreams and the brave young mom who is surely (and always has been) God's gift to them, too. Blessings, all!

I've read this again and again, and it just warms my heart more each time.

Congratulations to the newest mom and dad, and prayers and loving thoughts for the wonderful birthmother. The picture of you all with your son is amazing. What an incredible story of love and courage.

Wow Scott and Char I am so shocked! I am thrilled for you guys. I bet your in the clouds! You guys are the best! Congratulations!

Heather :)

Congratulations Scott and Char!!!! What a beautiful blessing to a wonderful couple. You are all in our thoughts, especially your birthmother. We pray that your love for her and Curan will ease her sorrow.

Edited by KeithandErika

Dear Scott and Char,

Blessings abound... both you and your baby's birthmother never gave up on God's plan.

And thank you for staying active on the forum as we have been allowed to share in the ups and downs of your journey, getting to know you and the parents you have now become, which makes your precious baby's homecoming that much sweeter. Our family has grown...a much loved baby boy that will surely know his beginnings...and his loving birthmomma for hearing God's whisper, revealing her son's life plan, that you all are a part of.

Special prayers to your child's birthmother, may she continue to hear His whisper, and know peace for the rest of her life.

Blessings to All...

Karen

"There is a time and a season for everything in the universe...

A time for being born, and a time for passing away,

A time for planting and a time for harvesting,

A time for ending and a time a for healing,

A time for tearing down and a time for building,

A time for sorrow and a time for joy,

A time for mourning and a time for dancing...

He has set the right time for everything...

That which is created by God will last forever.

You can't add anything to it or take anything away from it.

All we can do is to stand in awe of His work..."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-4, 11, 14

Six weeks ago, a baby boy was born. The mama who bore him had planned for him to be adopted by a couple whom she loved. But her family could not understand her decision, and they pressured her not to do it. We'll help, they promised. We'll be there no matter what, they said. What young girl wouldn't want that to be true?

So she agonized over what to do, but then took her child home from the hospital with her, apologizing profusely to the couple she knew would be so disappointed. And they were greatly saddened, but happy for her in a strange way, and hopeful for him. They truly wanted the best for them both, and so it was that this weekend, that young mother called back, having had the time to truly think about it.

She knew in her heart that her son belonged with them, and they with him, so today, amidst tears and smiles, we celebrate with another couple from our Holy Flying Fish! of 9/06, as they embrace both the baby boy of their dreams and the brave young mom who is surely (and always has been) God's gift to them, too. Blessings, all!

Char and Scott,

What an awesome answer to prayer. Congratulations! What a beautiful example of faith, love and courage from both families. May you all continue to recieve God's blessings!

Congratulations to the new family ---- what a beautiful answer to prayer for everyone.

Fishies, fishies everywhere! Congratulations, Scott & Char. What a beautiful family you have!

WOW, Congratulations to two new families with little boys!!

Hooray for Laura and Eric!

and

Yippee for Scott and Char!

Does it get any better than that? I have goosebumps reading the announcement. I am so happy for ya'll. Good things come to those who wait :P !!!!! God Bless your new family!

Congratulations to Scott and Char!!! The Stork's announcement about your new son made me get chills and softly cry.

Blessings to your courageous and selfless birthmomma!!! God has extended your family by more than one. He is so good!!!

I can't stop thinking about this brave young woman and how she might be doing tonight. Prayers for you sweet lady and the family you are forever a part of