Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

WOO WOO! The proof that it is in God's timing is staring us all right in the face! Congratulations Debra, Maury and Big Sister Samantha on the birth of your baby boy/brother. I will keep all of you, as well as Nicholas' birthmom, in my prayers. WOO WOO!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't think of a nicer family to receive such a blessing! Congratulations!

Congratulations to Maury, Debra, big sister Samantha and little boy Nicholas. What a wonderful family that grandpa helped bring together.

Mona

YEAH!! Debra, Maury & Big Sis!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I just saw the picture. Was Samantha ever quite that little?? They grow so fast. Enjoy your time together as a family of 4. Peace to the birthfamily during this time in their lives.

What a beautiful announcement! Congratulations to the new family! You will all be in our thoughts and prayers. Nicholas is just adorable!

What a beautiful family! Congratulations ... your entire family is in our thoughts and prayers during this time of immense joy and sadness.

Hey!!! Just wanted to add our hugs and gongratulations Maury, Debra and Samantha! We're sooo glad he's finally here and we're sending our prayers for you all during this time of mixed sadness and blessings. It was great talking to you this morning .... keep us posted and keep those picutres coming!! He's a cutie!

What a special announcement!!!! Congratulations and best wishes to the newest family!!!! Love the photo!

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! Samantha is a big sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big welcome to her baby brother and warmest wishes for his parents at this most bittersweet time.

Boys are great fun!

Congrats Maury, Debra, and Samantha on your newest addition. We have been praying and waiting for this announcement.

Congrats and we can't wait to meet him. See you soon.

"Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children." -- Proverbs 17:6

Maury, Debra, and Samantha -- What a crown for Maury's father! Heartfelt congratulations to you on the arrival of your son, and blessings to his birthfamily.

God was there last week when the test results came in.

He knew already what the doctors and patient couldn't predict, yet. So early Sunday morning, on His day of rest, He summoned that beloved grandpa Home.

"Well done, my good and faithful servant," God welcomed him, as heaven's golden gates swung open.

"Wait just one moment, if you don't mind," said His guest, looking back towards earth. "My boy comes by each Sunday, Father, and I didn't get the chance today to say how much I love him, before checking out."

God lovingly pondered this request. What message could He send, to truly depict the extent of this father's unending love for his son? A rainbow? A burning bush? A bright-shining star? He thought up something divine, then smiled gently. "Consider it done," God decided, as only God can.

And miraculously: that very morning in Texas, a beautiful baby boy was born. For mere mortals, the timing may have seemed unfortunate, but for this grandpa and the son he loved so, this was the perfect gift of love for his family; a holy message of assurance that life is not merely ending-- but beginning anew.

May they each rejoice in the promise of new life; glean comfort from precious memories; and find hope for the future in the fresh little face of their newborn son, who carries on not just his grandpa's name but his dreams, as well. Blessings, all!

Wow, Elizabeth. What a touching announcement. God has blessed this special family with a new baby boy and HE has blessed you with the gift of words.

CONGRATULATIONS DEBRA, MAURY AND BIG SISTER SAMANTHA. I am so happy for you. What a precious gift sent specifically to you from your heavenly fathers. PRAISE GOD!

WOW, What an announcement!!!!

Elizabeth, that was perfect and so fitting. I still cry when reading it and my sister had me read it to her over the phone tonight. I'm suprised she understood anything I was saying.

Thank you everyone, as we think he is just adorable.

We are looking forward to the adventures a boy brings. :P

PS: Andrea, almost got it today :rolleyes:. Looks like he is going to have a long shot :lol:

PS: Andrea, almost got it today :rolleyes:. Looks like he is going to have a long shot :lol:

As the mom of a boy, I bet I can guess what this is in reference to!! Just wait till that "long shot" makes it everywhere in your bathroom except the potty! Oh the joys of boys! :lol: