Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a blessing!!! Congratulations to the newest family! Your precious daughter is an angel!!!

Congratulations Dr Dennis and Kristi! May your "calling" bring you much joy! What a beautiful photo of the new family!

Edited by mbell

I am so happy to hear the news!!! What a wonderful family photo. God is good all the time.

She is a beautiful little girl!! Congratulations to the new family!

God was there last week when the test results came in.

He knew already what the doctors and patient couldn't predict, yet. So early Sunday morning, on His day of rest, He summoned that beloved grandpa Home.

"Well done, my good and faithful servant," God welcomed him, as heaven's golden gates swung open.

"Wait just one moment, if you don't mind," said His guest, looking back towards earth. "My boy comes by each Sunday, Father, and I didn't get the chance today to say how much I love him, before checking out."

God lovingly pondered this request. What message could He send, to truly depict the extent of this father's unending love for his son? A rainbow? A burning bush? A bright-shining star? He thought up something divine, then smiled gently. "Consider it done," God decided, as only God can.

And miraculously: that very morning in Texas, a beautiful baby boy was born. For mere mortals, the timing may have seemed unfortunate, but for this grandpa and the son he loved so, this was the perfect gift of love for his family; a holy message of assurance that life is not merely ending-- but beginning anew.

May they each rejoice in the promise of new life; glean comfort from precious memories; and find hope for the future in the fresh little face of their newborn son, who carries on not just his grandpa's name but his dreams, as well. Blessings, all!

CONGRATULATIONS to a loving, wonderful family and their bundle of blue. I so can't wait to see him in person. Keeping your family and the birthfamily in our prayers.

PS. Their picture is in the gallery in New Arrivals. Such a beautiful moment and beautiful family.

Edited by DavidnDaena

Welcome Nicholas Allen!! Congratulations Maury, Debra, and Samantha! I'm praying for you all and your precious birthmother. I couldn't be happier for you guys...I know it's been a roller coaster of emotions, but God will surely carry you through these days. I can't wait to meet your wonderful son!

Susan :wub: :wub:

P.S. Love the family photo!

CONGRATULATIONS MAURY, DEBRA, "BIG SISTER" SAMANTHA & NICHOLAS! :D

We're all thinking about you, praying for you and pulling for you in this time of joy mixed with sadness.

Please stay in touch while you're in Texas! Lots of hugs are waiting for you when you get home.

I just saw the other picture of Debra, Nicholas, and his birthmother...that is so sweet.

What a gift from heaven....may this new born son bring you joy as you send your beloved father home. Prayers for all involved

heidi

Edited by HeidiK

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::):lol: I am SO EXCITED for you all!!! Welcome Nicholas!!! What a beautiful picture of such a lovely family!!!

Stork Central's announcement gave me goosebumps! God DOES work in mysterious ways!!!