Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TWO TOTS GO 'TWEENER!!! That's right, 'sing' out the news: the first of the couples from the first orientation of last year (having placed and finalized their firstborn daughter's adoption in record time) decided it was so much fun, they couldn't wait to do it again! (And given that their next baby was born two days ago, we just didn't have the heart to make them attend another orientation before taking her home.) So today, they welcomed a second tiny daughter into their family, and we are therefore appointing them honorary docents for the incoming couples who would've been their orientation mates two weeks from tonight. Here's to our newest "againers" and the courageous birthmama whose love for her children made it all possible. Welcome to the world, little one!

TWO TOTS GO 'TWEENER!!! That's right, 'singh' out the news: the first of the couples from the first orientation of last year (having placed and finalized their firstborn daughter's adoption in record time) decided it was so much fun, they couldn't wait to do it again! (And given that their next baby was born two days ago, we just didn't have the heart to make them attend another orientation before taking her home.) So today, they welcomed a second tiny daughter into their family! Therefore, we are appointing them honorary docents for the incoming couples who would've been their orientation mates two weeks from tonight. Here's sending our best wishes to our newest "againers" and the courageous birthmama whose loving decision has made it all possible.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SINGH FAMILY ON YOUR SECOND ABRAZO BLESSING!!! WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE!!!!!

Welcome Newest Tot!

Tom and Kathy, we have been on pins and needles for TWO days!!

ELATED does NOT cover it! We are overjoyed by the arrival of your little one! Can't wait to meet both your girls in person!

Hugs,

Jay, Tina, and Makenzie

Edited by tksimmons02

Tom, Kathy, Maya & Millie,

We are so excited about the new addition to your family! We can't wait to meet the newest Singh.

Love you all!

Edited by dbernados

God Bless You Tom, Kathy & Maya on the newest addition to your family! Wow, another Baby Girl~we are so elated for you guys! Can't wait to meet her and hug her and kiss her and pat her and and and... : ) you get the picture!

Your call today was a welcome exhale: girl, I've been on edge with ya'll.

Love You, Nita, Walker & Camille

Guest pamelaz

Well hey everyone! The airplane has landed and I've located my camera cord! It was a long and beautiful day! I keep smiling at the vision of two of the sweetest little girls, one big sister and one tiny, precious newborn baby girl. Although big sister wanted to be the one to show off her new pal, I thought I'd post a picture of mom and dad with this tiny bundle of pink! The picture is in the gallery, go check it out! Congrats Tom & Kathy! You two are amazing (as is the beautiful birthmom who has gone through so much to make sure her daughter will have the life she could only dream for her). Such a lucky little girl to have so many people love her so much!

Isn't little Ariana a doll??? Congrats Kathy, Tom, and Bis sister Maya!!! :wub:

What a happy surprise to log into the gallery and see the Singh's with a new baby girl! I stared at the picture marveling at the joy and thinking, WOW! Then I read her name and said it again, WOW--beautiful! Next I had to hit the baby announcements to see just what was up and sure enough, it is true. I'm so very happy for you Kathy and Tom. Maya and Ariana are going to be such close and blessed sisters. YEE HAH! I'm shouting and singing over here in New Braunfels!

Come on, Pamela, when you catch up on your sleep, please post a picture or two of Maya and Ariana or the whole family!

I still can't get over what a cool surprise. And welcome to the TWEENERS, Singh family! There's room for many a' more!

Just read the news. Congratulations to all. 2007 is full of many blessings!!!! What a beautiful little girl.

Congratulations to the Singh family. Tom and Kathy , enjoy having two little girls in your house. Tom is now surround by lots of ladies (including Millie :D ) I hope you enjoy your time in El Paso and your time with the birthmother. Maya is going to be a great big sister.

Mona

Congrats Tom and Kathy!!! She is absolutely darling!!

Tom and Kathy what a surprise! I cannot wait to hear your story.

Heather