Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful story this child will grow up knowing. It sounds like this little boy already has many who love him. Congratulations!!!

How exciting! Congratulations to the newest family! :D

what a beautiful story and how blessed they all are.

JC and Saint, Zowee! It's sounds like quite an adventure, just in time for Christmas. I wish you all the joy in the world, and I hope the birthmom finds comfort in her grief. Congratulations don't express all the feelings I have for you. Best, Kay

Had a little trouble with my internet connection but the photo is now up in the gallery.

Congratulations to the newest parents and my heartfelt thoughts are with their sweet birthmom, whom I've had the pleasure of getting to know. May the thought of her son being well-cared for help to bring her some peace during this season of hope.

OK I don't know why I can't figure out how to comment on the picture in the gallery... J.C. and Saint you look so happy with Nicolas! I love the Santa hat and look at all that gorgeous hair!! What a wonderful Christmas you must have had!! Many well wishes :)

Congratulations, J.C. & Saint on your new son! What a wonderful Christmas present :)

Cathy