Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELCOME Elaina Marie and Skylar Patrick :rolleyes::rolleyes: --- You will surely continue to grow strong surrounded by the love of many --- and we just know that you will have wonderful lives ahead of you as your parents are fantastic people .......Congrats again Jon\Julie -- thank you for sharing this with all of us, it truly reinforces our belief in God's miracles. Double blessings!!

Patti, Steve and Jack

Edited by Patti and Steve

Congrats to Jon, Julie, Elaina and Skylar!! What a beautiful family. They are so tiny and precious. Just love the photo in the gallery! Be sure to ask the hospital staff about Kangarooing your precious bundles. Our Gabe was two months early and weighed 4lb7oz when he was born and our hospital recommended kangarooing him. That is when you wear a button down shirt and sit in a chair with your baby who is in just a diaper and hold him/her to your chest so that skin touches skin. This keeps their body temperature better regulated, helps them to gain weight sooner, and gets them out of the hospital faster!! Not to mention the great bonding it encourages. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to pm us! Congrats and Happy Kangarooing! :D

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for the official announcement and the official names of Teeny and Tiny. The wait was well worth it, of course. Heartfelt congratulations to the newest abrazo family. I am so excited for you! You got the best Christmas gifts ever!!

Congratulations Jon and Julie!!! What holiday cheer you must be experiencing now :P .

Oh My!

Oh My!

Congratulations x TWO!!!

What an amazing first family photo!

Blessings and blessings again to the entire triad.

We wish you all peace and comfort and joy.

Congratulations and best wishes to you all! I don't think there's been a more anticipated announcement in some time!!!! Well worth the wait and double the blessings during this season of love and hope.

Congratulations to the newest family forever!!

Traci

How exciting. Congratulations on your new bundles of joy. And a very Merry Christmas!!

Congratulations on the newest bundles of joy!! What a great Christmas you all will have!!

Take Care,

Nicole Turnis

Some of life's greatest blessings are borne of life's deepest sorrows-- and what better time of year for miracles, than Christmas?

A Christmas miracle is exactly what's happened to the second of our Wanna Ohana orientation grads of 8/07, for they were out doing the last of their Christmas shopping when they got the call that their prayers had been answered, because there was a newborn baby boy in the Valley waiting just for them. The baby's mother, too humble to choose a family, had asked only that he go to that someone who needed him most, and today, this childless couple gratefully signed the papers making him their son.

We thank God for this mother's selfless courage, for the couple who changed their Christmas plans at the last minute to be with new family, instead, and most of all, we ask His loving watch over this little boy, that he might always know how very much loved-- and wanted-- he truly is! Congratulations, all!

May God's choice be blessed...welcome to the family little boy