Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

Look how much I missed today :lol: How exciting. . .three special couples have an extra special Thanksgiving this year!

Congratulations Todd & Eileen, Dale & Amanda, and especially our Wanna Ohana firsts--Teena & Joe :)

What a Thanksgiving this is for you all three!

Cathy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What beautiful sentiments to read here...

congratulations to Dale and Amanda and Todd and Eileen - it truly is a week of miracles.

(And I'm sitting here, my back to the nursery wall, safely out of reach of contaminating my baby boyfriend but close enough to watch daddy Joe giving him a bottle. All while I read my emails via the wonderful wireless internet!)

All while I read my emails via the wonderful wireless internet!)

And, post those handsome pictures B) What a cutie :rolleyes:

Cathy

A very Happy Thanksgiving it has been!!! Congratulations to both families of these precious new little ones!!!

What a day to truly be Thankful!!!

Best wishes!!!

Congrats to all the new families.

Dale, Amanda, Arianna, and Faith. . .congratulations!!!! God bless these sisters, their parents, and their birthfamilies. He could not have picked a better set of parents for either. God bless and call if you need anything!!!

Love,

Rhonda

What a way to spend Thanksgiving. To all the couples that Placed.... What a special time to remember...

How special.

Linda

I love to see the stork so busy!!! Congratulations to all of the new families!!! What a wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving. I know all of you are so happy!!!

Wow! So much to be thankful for!!! I'm so happy for all the newest forever families!!! Congratulations!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEW FAMILIES.............what a perfect day to give Thanks for. I suspect that none of you will be asking for Santa to bring you a thing this year as you now have everything that you need :rolleyes: .

Sandi

PS. I havent met any of the other couples yet, but I was so excited to read that Todd & Eileen placed as I got the pleasure of meeting them at Camp this year. They were so cute and so hopeful and I am so overjoyed that they are now parents no-longer waiting. YAY!!!

Just wanted to add my CONGRATS to all of the happy new families. What an answer to your prayers! What a blessed holiday season you will have! Thank you for sharing your journeys.After such an exciting week I think the Abrazo ladies deserve a rest! :)