Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four months and four days ago, a Kentucky journalist and her husband found their way to Abrazo and posted on our Forum, for the very first time.

They came to our August, 2007 orientation weekend, where they became part of the wild, wacky Wanna Ohana! bunch, and left for home thinking that their dream of a family of their own might just be on its way to fruition.

What they couldn't know, then, is that Thanksgiving this year would find their family in full bloom, with one very special, 8 lb oz. reason for giving thanks, and in the Texas Panhandle, of all places!

But because of one equally special birthmom, who saw their profile and knew "that's them!", the first of our childless August grads are, tonight, the oh-so-proud parents of a oh-so-beautiful baby boy, and it's because of their faith and her courage that their family tree has grown in the very nicest of ways! May this be only the beginning of a whole orchard of thankfully-wonderful moments in their lives together.

Boy there has been so much to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving. How happy I am for you all.

Congratulations Dale, Amanda and Arianna!!!

Congratulations Joe and Teena!!

That stork has been full of blessing this year! :P

Congratulations Todd and Eileen on the new addition of a princess to your household.

Congratulations Dale, Amanda. and Arianna on becoming a larger family by one precious angel.

Congratulations Teena and Joe I'm sure you are overjoyed with your son.

Happy Thanksgiving to the new families.

Char

Wow, three placements in 24 hours?!?

Congrats to Dale, Amanda and big sis' Arianna! Can't wait to meet the newest Texas born TN cutie!

Congrats to Teena and Joe!

May all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, bet I know what you will be thankful for this year and for years to come. ;)

Wow - the Stork sure has been busy giving folks reason to give thanks!!

Congratulations to even more new Abrazo families:

Teena and Joe -- welcome your new son!! Nathanial Joseph

Dale and Amanda - welcome your new daughter!! Faith Nichole

What a wonderful wonderful holiday in Abrazoland! Enjoy your new blessings!!

Congratulations to all the new families getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow. God is good, all the time and has blessed us all this night. Hugs and best wishes to you all!!!

WOW! BIG BLESSINGS to the THREE new ABRAZO Families! Count them, three!

God is good all the time.

God is good all the time.

God is good all the time!!!!

I'm so very happy for all the new parents and the new family of 4!

Guest pamelaz

Happy Thanksgiving to all the new Abrazo families out there, and all our future families-to-be! The latest fab fam joins our other Thanksgiving placements in the gallery with their oh-so-cute butterball! (I think all 8 lbs are in his cheeks!)

Congratulations to all three families! What a special Thanksgiving this will be! :D

Heather

Congratulations Joe and Teena!! Going to check out those cheeks in the gallery now!!

There is so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving holiday. Wow, great things come in 3s --

Congratulations Todd and Eileen -- when I saw the announcement I thought it might be you!

Congratulations Teena and Joe -- wow you have had a whirlwind to get you to West Texas!

Congratulations Dale, Amanda, and Arianna -- we were praying that it was you being hinted at in Nursery Notes!

May all of you enjoy an ever special Thanksgiving with your little bundles of joy!

And may all of our Abrazo angels have a day of rest tomorrow to soak in the appreciation that all of us feel -- you are truly amazing!!

Susan

Wow....what a wonderful day in Abrazoland! And what a memorable Thanksgiving for two new families!!!

Congratulations, Dale, Amanda and Arianna, on your new baby girl! She is so adorable! I had a feeling it was you when I saw the hints. :P

And congratultions, Joe and Teena, on your new son! I love your beautiful family picture in the gallery!

I want to share my hearty congratulations to all the new families. What a special time to be united with your babes! I send my best wishes for occasional rest to the new parents and for peace in the hearts of the first families. Best, Kay

Congratulations to Dale, Amanda and Arianna!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!Cannot wait to meet her soon.

Congratulations Teena and Joe!!!

May this be the BEST Thanksgiving for all the new families.

Traci

Edited by mfdvols

Happy Thanksgiving!

Congratulations Teena and Joe!

Congratulations Dale, Amanada and Ariana!!!

This time of year holds a special time of year for us to, we took placement the day before Thanksgiving 2 years ago! Enjoy your time in Texas!!!

Wow...Three new families this week! Abrazo makes dreams come true! Congratulations to all...what a wonderful Thanksgiving you will have :)