Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

How exciting - congratulations to the new family and special prayers and support to the BP -- may you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving knowing you are all now "family" - look forward to seeing the photo in the gallery soon!!

Patti and Steve

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Prayers for and congratulations to the newest family. I hope this is who I think it is!!!! :lol::lol: And if so, the offer still stands .... we have lots of girl things to share! ;) And of course girls can wear blue --- HUGS!!!!!! What a wonderful Thanksgiving blessing.

Is this who I think it is?? Sounds like it has been quite a journey and what a blessing at the end of the road! I loved the announcement! I look forward to hearing all of the details -- and please know that you are in our prayers!!

Susan

WOW! Prayers for and congratulations to the newest family. I hope this is who I think it is!!!! :lol::lol: And if so, the offer still stands .... we have lots of girl things to share! ;) And of course girls can wear blue --- HUGS!!!!!! What a wonderful Thanksgiving blessing.

And of course you have the best taste in baby girl clothing Majorie!

Thank you everyone for your warm congratulations!

We have been through a whirl wind of emotions in the past 24 hours. It started with broken hearts from a match that was so good falling through and ended with joyous hearts as we signed the papers for our daughter Cecilia Colleen.

Our prayers go out to all those feeling loss tonight-- may God bring you peace and a happy ending!

Wow! How exciting!!!

Congratulations, Todd and Eileen, on your new daughter!!!!

What a wonderful story! Can't wait to see pictures of your new "pink" bundle of joy!

I have been out of the loop, but noticed your online profile had NEW PARENTS with it. I had to investigate and found this wonderful news! WOW!! Rejoicing with Thanksgiving for you and your new daughter.

January MAMS is going to be a full house!!! Can't wait to meet your sweet angel and all the other Texas babies that have come this way!

Congratulations, Todd and Eileen!!!! What a beautiful name for a baby girl who has found her way into the hearts of her forever family. Can't wait to see pics......better yet, can't wait to meet her in person. So much to be thankful for this year.

Todd and Eileen,

Can't wait to hear about your precious girl. We hope it is someone who has been in our thoughts and prayers for weeks.

Congrats to you and your forever family with Cecilia Colleen.

Thinking of you...

Daryn & Marc

And of course you have the best taste in baby girl clothing Majorie!

Thank you everyone for your warm congratulations!

We have been through a whirl wind of emotions in the past 24 hours. It started with broken hearts from a match that was so good falling through and ended with joyous hearts as we signed the papers for our daughter Cecilia Colleen.

Our prayers go out to all those feeling loss tonight-- may God bring you peace and a happy ending!

Your heart felt comments bring tears to my eyes....Congradulations

Congratulations Todd and Eileen!!! -- your posting was wonderful to read. It just goes to show you that the baby you were meant to have truly does find you......you just have to keep the faith. May you have a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday with her filled with joy!

Congratulations Todd and Eileen and a warm welcome to Cecilia Colleen (good choice on the name, by the way ;) ).

I'm sure you will have one of the happiest Thanksgivings ever!

Best wishes,

Colleen

Congratulations Todd and Eileen on your new baby girl!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Traci

Congratulations, Todd & Eileen B) What a beautiful name for your little girl :)

Cathy

What a beautiful family photo!!!! She is gorgeous and her parents are beaming!

Wow, what an amazing turn of events for you and your family. Isn't it awesome how God's plans reveal themselves to you in his own time! Congratulations Todd and Eileen!!

What do you call it, when a Tennessee family who'd just begun thinking about adopting again sees a Nursery Note posted exactly one week ago, moves heaven and earth to get paper-ready to make a lifetime commitment to a newborn in need then gladly reworks all their plans to drive cross-country in time for placement before the holiday weekend?

It's a Thanksgiving miracle, for sure! for one precious baby girl, her relieved birthmama, and our newest "'Tweeners" (this little angel's proud new mom, dad and "big" sister, who recently turned one!!) Many thanks to everyone who's helped to make this child's happily-ever-after future a reality, from this day on.

Congratulations, y'all!

I've been waiting on this one!! Congratulations Dale, Amanda, and Arianna!! Can't wait to meet your newest angel. :wub: :wub:

Yippeeeeeeeeee.............................offical Abrazo alum----yea Arianna you are abig sister now