Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy to send my deepest congratulations to Annabell and James for being united with the Canteys. What a wonderful family you will ALL - including their first mom - make! Best wishes and blessings, Kay

Congrats to the Canteys...can't wait to meet you all some day in Memphis! Continued prayers for you guys and your courageous birthfamilies.

Ditto! Congrats to the greatly expanded new family. Lots of siblings, what a blessing :)

-A

This being Texas, sometimes only a country-western song can provide an appropriate soundtrack to what goes on here, and this being Thanksgiving week, this one seems an especially-fitting accompaniment to today's surprize placement, as a newborn baby girl goes home from a hospital with a couple who, until yesterday, was expecting a baby boy due next month:

Every long-lost dream lead me to where you are

Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars

Pointing me on my way into your loving arms

This much I know is true

That God blessed the broken road

That led me straight to you.

(Rascal Flatts)

Offering up prayers of thanksgiving, on behalf of the Happy Holiday Hopefuls (12/06) couple who just became first-time parents today; asking for prayers of healing for the birthfamily of their tiny new daughter; and praying for peace of mind and heart, for the sojourners who travelled with both for a spell, along the broken roads that led to today. Blessings, all!

Wow, what poignant sentiment.

Congratulations to the newest Abrazo family!!

What a wonderul Thanksgiving week this is for you!!!!!

Such a beautiful announcement!! Congratulations, I can't wait to see the new family photo in the gallery! This is truely a time of Thanksgiving!

Offering up prayers of thanksgiving, on behalf of the Happy Holiday Hopefuls (12/06) couple who just became first-time parents today; asking for prayers of healing for the birthfamily of their tiny new daughter; and praying for peace of mind and heart, for the sojourners who travelled with both for a spell, along the broken roads that led to today. Blessings, all!

CONGRATULATIONS. . .what a memory this Thanksgiving will be!

Cathy

This will be a Thanksgiving you all will never forget..... And what surprise a beautiful baby Girl...

Congrats to the new family and to the wonderful courageous BP...

My prayers are with you all

Linda