Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending shouts of joy to the heavens for answered prayers

Wow! Every time I log on it seems there has been another placement! How exciting for all those involved. Hug thoses babies tight. They'll grow and change before your very eyes!

Tamra

Congratulations Keith Erika and Briton on the newest member of the family. She is beautiful. We are so happy for your family.

Love

Char Scott and Curan

I was only off the forum for a few days and when I come back there are two placements!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Congratulations to the new families! Enjoy your time with your birth family and your precious little ones!

Many congratulations to Keith, Erika and big sister, Briton!!!

And what a beautiful announcement, Elizabeth! I got chills when I read it!

Fall has been a time for many new beginnings!!!!!! Congratulations Keith, Erika and Briton!!!!

I'm so excited for all the new forever families. A special congratulations to our final Fishy Family -- Erika, Keith & Briton. We pray your journey is a smooth and wonderful one! Congratulations and many blessings on all of you,

Ellouise & David

Thank you everyone for you wonderful thoughts, prayers and well wishes! It has been a dream come true and Elizabeth couldn't have summed up our journey and the wonderful outcome any better.

And as for Briton I'm just now listening to her sing a song to Reagan about how much she loves her. Her sweet words sum up everything and my heart is near to bursting.

Wow, I was off the Forum for a few days and missed not one but two new birth announcements!! Congratulations to the newest families -- your daughters are beautiful!! Abrazo, you sure have been busy...!! :)

I got behind on the congratulations, so here it is to the newest families. Congratulations to Ricky and Laurie and their amazing birthmother, who holds a special place in my heart, and to Keith and Erika and their special birthmother, who we all had the distinct pleasure of meeting today. These two wonderful birthparents and adoptive parents have shown us what great relationships can bring.

WOW!!! I cannot keep up with all of the wonderful placements and forever families being created. Congrats to all of the new families; Brett & Traci, Ricky & Laurie, Keith, Erika & Briton and to the Walker Family (Yeah Nita, I am so happy for you guys!!!! What a divine set of circumstances lead you to your son, I got chills). I am so happy for all of you and know that good times are ahead. What an amazing month this has been and so exciting.

Sandi

What a great month it has been!!! A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to ALL the families. Boys and girls are soooooo much fun. Reading about all these new babies and their happy families takes me back to when we placed with our two. Kinda makes you want to expericence it all over again. Congrats again to all the new familes.

Jan

Congratulations to all the October placements! :D

Congratulations, Briton, on your new baby sister!!! God is sooo good!