Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

Okay Brett & Traci, ...

What is Baby Girl Adam's Name????? :unsure:

Or can you give us any teasers like length, weight, time of birth?.....We know it's a girl and as you can tell, you've got a lot of people here who are excited for you! :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Brett, Traci and little Lauren!!

What a wonderful announcement and beautiful new family!!!

Congratulations to the new forever family! PM us here is SA if you need ANYTHING!!! We're always glad to help!

Daryn

Thank you. We are staying really close to the Abrazo office and feel lucky to be as close to so many stores and restaurants as we are. Hopefully things won't get to rough on us but it's nice to know so many people who are willing to help if needed. Thanks so much.

Brett

Well everyone out there in Forum Land, here it is: Lauren Isabel was born on 10/20/07 at 12:42am. She weighed 7lbs. 1oz. and was 20.5 inches long. She had a complication at birth that could have turned pretty serious but God put his hand on her and helped her through it and now she is here in the hotel room with us today. Today was our placement day as well as her discharge day from the NICU and what a day it was. I know Traci and myself will both cherish today for the rest of our lives. Lauren is so precious and, looking back at all the things we've gone through to get to this point, she makes it all seem worthwhile. Keep saying a prayer for our birth mother and father for the healing that still must take place in their lives. We've had the opportunity to meet them and talk with them some this weekend and they are a couple of truly wonderful people.

Thank you all for your kind words during this whirlwind experience. I'm sure Traci will post soon but right now she and Lauren are sleeping. It's just about feeding time again so I'd better wrap this up and get another bottle ready for the little one. By the way, did I mention that she is beautiful! :)

Brett

Wonderful post Brett! Thanks for letting us know. Have fun with that beautiful little girl!

Wowzie! The Abrazo miracles keep pouring in. Congratulations, Brett & Traci. And our prayers continue with you on this wonderful experience and with your birthfamily as they continue their journey. God bless the beautiful new family -- and that sweet, sweet Lauren Isabel.

David & Ellouise

Edited by David & Ellouise

Dem dat believes, achieves! Dis is no gris-gris; just truth, ma cherie. So join us in a fais do-do, send up a prayer of thanks to Bon Dieu, and laissez le bon temps rouler!

For da Rat Race Rodeo (1/07) is officially a fait accompli, with today's placement of one precious newborn boy with his big sister's family-- lagniappe, for sure! And quite da blessing, for all.

In honor of da little guy, his loving new family and his oh-so-dear birthparents, we offer dis Cajun blessing: "May you have safe travels, and more besides. May you know God's blessings, and more besides. May you carry with you the memories of this experience, and more besides."

Wishing dem much joie de vivre, in all da years to come!

If this is who I think it is, and I think it is ... CONGRATULATIONS on your precious bundle of boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already went out looking for the picture but I imagine it'll be up in the next 24 hours or so provided Pamela, the non-stop,ever-going-go-go-placement gal is not headed to yet another placement tonight. :lol: Not that that wouldn't be yet another great thing around here :)

-A

I am sure its a huge congradualtions to the RAT Family Camile are you a big sista NOW???............yippee.

HOOOOOORRRAAAYYYYY!!!

Congratulations to an awesome family! What a great announcement! I love it! :D

Give that little pumpkin hugs and kisses from this way, and his precious BIG sister too!

Now this will be a photo we can't wait to see!