Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the new little girl. Enjoy every moment.....

WOW.......I am busy for a week or so and 3 new families bring home their little miracles. Congratulations and enjoy every moment together, it goes by so quick. I can remember "days :blink: ...ok, months ago " that we brought our pink bundle home. Our bundle just turned 16 months :o:rolleyes: , where does the time go. I always say this, but make sure you take lots of pictures and journal all thats happening. What is said and done by you, birthparents and friends and family is so special and trust me in your shocked, sleep deprived minds you will forget. I go back and read stuff from when we were first placed and am overwhelmed with emotion and so greatful I have documented it.

Enjoy your new children and lives, there is truly nothing better or more fulfilling in life than the time we spend with them.

Sandi

Congratulations to all of the families who have recently welcomed their little bundles of joys (and birthfamilies) into their lives. May they bring you much happiness. Take lots and lots of photos. They'll change right before your very eyes! All this excitement make me want to do it all again (just kidding- our house is full- 3 kids, 2 dogs, and a husband is about all I can handle- for now anyways :)

Tamra

The spirit of every rodeo is illustrated by the determination of its riders. Will they stay on 'til the buzzer sounds? or fall off the first time the bronco bucks? Will they last 8 seconds or longer? or lose their hat in the dusty arena? Today, we join the crowd in applauding a winning ride, as a two-month-old buckaroo claims his prize-- the oh-so-ready riders of the Rat Race Rodeo (1/07), who spent their weekend riding for the brand! and became proud parents, thanks to the selflessness of one young mother, who believed in better for her baby and one precious "big" sister, who's gained a pair of guardian angels in the process. We send them all a standing ovation for their choices on behalf of this special little cowboy, who "won" the best and brightest buckle of all-- that of a son loved by many, forever. Congratulations, all!

Congratulations to the newest forever family!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your "little cowboy"!!!

May God continue to pour out his blessings on you.

Jerry, Robin, & Meghan

Edited by jerry&robin

We send them all a standing ovation for their choices on behalf of this special little cowboy, who "won" the best and brightest buckle of all-- that of a son loved by many, forever. Congratulations, all!

Congratulations to the guardian angels and the little cowboy (aka baby rat) :)

Cathy

Theirs was the orientation that lasted into the wee hours of the night (until the carpet design began to look like fish flying across the floor), so it stands to reason that their placement would also happen after-hours. But when it comes to good decision-making, it's crucial that birthparents be given all the time they need to make the best choices they can! so these againers from the Holy Flying Fish of 9/06 surely appreciate the care and caution with which their newborn son's first mom has entrusted him to their care.

We ask God's blessing on him; on her; on them; and on their daughters, as they all move toward a brighter future, as the family they have pledged to become-- from this evening onwards.

What a wonderful announcement!!! Congratulations you guys!!!!!!!

Answered prayers.......Answered prayers. Welcome little boy