Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Brian and Nicole! FINALLY we (your fellow Tremendous Ten parents) know what Isabella looks like! She is beautiful, and looks thrilled to be a big sister! Please send me a PM so we can exchange contact info and get back in touch!

Congrats again on your sweet new daughter Gabriella!

Love,

Linda and Jenna

Congrats Brian and Nicole as you are now a family of four. Your new daughter is adorable and her big sister looks so happy.

Love the picture in the gallery.

Linda

Congratulations on becoming a family of four!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful little angel!

Edited by dee

Congratulations Brian, Nicole, Isabella and Gabriella! :D

Congratulations to the newest family of four! You have a beautiful family!!!

(And BTW, Isabella and Gabriela are my two favorite girl names. :) )

Congratulations to Nicole, Brian, & Big Sister Isabella! Gabriella is just precious and you all make a wonderful family!

Jerry, Robin, & Meghan

Congrats!

Brian, Nichole, and Isabella-

Congratulations on the addition of Gabriella to your family! She and her big sister are absolutely beautiful! We wish you the very best.

Take care,

Colleen and Eric

• 2 weeks later...

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED WITH CONGRATULATIONS ON THE ARRIVAL OF OUR LITTLE ANGEL, GABRIELLA LYNETTE!!!!

I apologize that we did not post when we received Gabriella- I had composed a post on the hotel computer when we were down in San Antonio, but my reply would not post on the forum for some reason unknown to me!

We made a quick trip down to Texas and arrived Sept 7th to receive our little little angel. She was born August 28th in Houston and weighed 6lbs 11oz and was 19 inches long. I took her to her pediatrician in Dubuque this past Wednesday and Gabriella weighed 7lbs 6oz., and the doctor said she was "perfect". We stayed in San Antonio from Friday Sept 7th to Friday Sept 14th. We had the opportunity to meet Gabriella's birthmother on our way home. It was great to meet the wonderful person who made such a courageous decision, she is such a great person and we are excited to continue to keep in contact with her and her boyfriend and learn more about them and their family!!

We returned home to Bernard, IA on Sept 16th, around 1230 in the morning. Isabella traveled with us as well and she was a great big sister (thank goodness for the DVD player in the van)!! It took about 20 hours with stops down to TX. Gabriella did fairly well on the trip home also!

We are adjusting to life well back in Iowa. Isabella started preschool this past Thursday and loves it. I go back to work the end of October, so I am enjoying my time off. Gabriella is a wonderful baby and Isabella loves being a "big sister". We are all amazed how alert Gabriella is- she has big brown eyes and has a beautiful smile!! I think her hair has grown since she has come home!

A big THANK YOU to all the Abrazo girls who worked so hard to make our dream a reality- each one of those girls played a vital role in bringing our little girl home to us!

Again, thank you to everyone for their congratulations- it was great to see how many people shared our joy with us, I wish all of the PARENTS IN WAITING the best of luck and hopefully they will have a beautiful bundle to love VERY SOON!!!

Sincerely,

Brian, Nicole, Isabella, and Gabriella Turnis

GO RATS GO!!!!!