Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam and Beth a boy, how wonderful and blessed you are.... He is worth the wait...

So how tired are you both? Adam, has you forum time lessoned ;)

Linda

Many thanks to ALL who have posted such kind words of congratulations, praise and support for us and baby Nathan. We are very blessed indeed and all are doing well. :)

Adam and Beth a boy, how wonderful and blessed you are.... He is worth the wait...

So how tired are you both? Adam, has you forum time lessoned ;)

Linda

VERY tired. Feeding Nathan now, then off to bed....for 2 hours anyway :P:lol:

Oh yeah, forum time has lessoned, but note, not disappeared! :)

-A

Wow!

Congrats to all the families.

Adam and Beth and Nathan and extended family - wishing you all the wonder blessings from Memphis, TN

And to all the other wonderful additions that I have missed recently - Wonderful blessings to all.

Adam and Beth and Nathan and extended family - wishing you all the wonder blessings from Memphis, TN

Thanks Maralou. :) We hope you are feeling better as well (per one of your recent posts)

-Adam

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can,

In all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can,

To all the people you can, as long as ever you can."

--John Wesley

(1703 - 1791)

Abrazo was blessed to have been commissioned to help, today, as the Maker of John Wesley made new parents of one very deserving couple, who surely live by the creed above, and will raise their precious newborn son to do the same.

Before coming to Abrazo, these graduates of our Happy Holiday Hopefuls weekend of 12/06 had already survived a failed private placement that might have shaken the faith of weaker mortals. But supported by the love of family and friends, they found the courage to reapproach the adoption process by way of Texas (where this daddy-to-be soon distinguished himself as the most prolific male poster in the history of Abrazo's Forum.) They weathered an unsuccessful match that invariably readied them for the right one, even if they couldn't see it at the time! and the rest of their tale is one great answered prayer, bound to forever enrich the lives of caring teen birthparents, a proud new Mom and Dad, and one very beloved baby boy. May God's love shine upon each of them as he grows, and may this dear child's life be a blessing to them all.

Gosh, I just get so excited and can't help but wonder what the write-up will be for us someday! I love reading these!

Congrats once again to N. Joel's new family! :D

"There were bells on the hill but I never heard them ringing,

No, I never heard them at all, 'til there was you.

There were birds in the sky but I never saw them winging

No, I never saw them at all 'til there was you.

And there was music, and there were wonderful roses,

They tell me, in sweet fragrant meadows of dawn, and dew.

There was love all around but I never heard it singing

No, I never heard it at all, 'til there was you!"

Meredith Wilson-- The Music Man

Our newest precious newborn never knew the enveloping love of a permanent family unit-- 'til there was them, the loyal againers from our Rat Race Rodeo of 1/07, who've dropped everything back in Iowa to come for their second little angel as soon as they could. So just today, they become a family of four! with another beautiful girl to dote on (making a big sister of their first Texas-born daughter!!) We wish them a lifetime of bells and birds and music and roses and love, and the same to both their beloved daughters' birthfamilies, as well.

Weclome Gabrielle - and Congradulations to the latest againers

Congratulations to Brian, Nicole and big sister Isabella. Now you have added another precious baby girl to your household. Welcome to Gabriella.

Guest pamelaz

Congratulations to the newest Abrazo couple, their sweet little Texas girl and her tiny bundle of pink baby sister! Their picture can already be found in the gallery!

Congratulations to the newest Abrazo couple, their sweet little Texas girl and her tiny bundle of pink baby sister!

Mystery solved :P

Congratulations to the newest family of four :D

Cathy