Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

Congratulations to the newest Abrazo family. I absolutely LOVE the name you have chosen for your little one. Of course, I'm a little partial! Congrats again and please post MANY pictures!

Nathan's Mommy, Jean

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yippeee for Beth, Nathan, Adam and "C" may you always have love for each other.

Peace to all

Heidi

Congratulations to the newest Abrazo family. I absolutely LOVE the name you have chosen for your little one. Of course, I'm a little partial! Congrats again and please post MANY pictures!

Nathan's Mommy, Jean

I love the name as well because it is Joshua's middle name...chosen for the meaning "God gave" or "gift of God."

Your new son and relationship with C is definitely one of God's greatest gifts as well as the faith God has given you to walk this journey!

Congratulations!!! I look forward to meeting your son!

I love the name ...chosen for the meaning "God gave" or "gift of God."

Exactly! :) We too were looking at biblical names and their meanings and then which ones just felt right. "C" liked it as well and so we all decided on Nathan :)

Thanks to all for your continued support and for sharing in our celebration.

-Adam

Guest pamelaz

Well not only do Adam and Beth have to lug home car seats and diaper bags and all that stuff, but they get to carry home a big purple thing too!

You'll truly appreciate the big purple thing when youre sitting there relaxing in the sun watching your son play ball! He'll be star player before you knw it! You guys were great today and maintained ultracoolness through it all. I'm glad Nathan has so many wonderful people to care for him and love him as he grows.

I'm sure if Nathan is anything like his father he'll be posting on the forum before long!!!!!!

Congratulations to everyone!

I'm sure if Nathan is anything like his father he'll be posting on the forum before long!!!!!!
What makes you think that Wasn't actually little Nate posting the picture of himself on the H3! thread? :unsure:;) -A

Well not only do Adam and Beth have to lug home car seats and diaper bags and all that stuff, but they get to carry home a big purple thing too!You'll truly appreciate the big purple thing when youre sitting there relaxing in the sun watching your son play ball! He'll be star player before you knw it! You guys were great today and maintained ultracoolness through it all. I'm glad Nathan has so many wonderful people to care for him and love him as he grows. I'm sure if Nathan is anything like his father he'll be posting on the forum before long!!!!!!Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks again for all your help today. You too were wonderful :)And YEAH! I finally found out what the PURPLE THING is :):D Of course I could never tell (unless you can spell my name correctly on a check that is ;) )

Hooray for Adam, Beth and Nathan. And God bless his beautiful birthmother "C".

Boy oh boy! You leave the forum to buy and house and finalize an adoption and come home to find Adam and Beth with baby Nathan! Congratulations! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your birthfamily. May God continue to bless you and your new family.

David & Ellouise

Adam,

Your boy is a darling! I love the dark hair too!! Blessings to all of you and thinking of C during this time.

Enjoy your family,

Claudia

Congratulations to Adam and Beth and their bouncing baby boy.

Mona

Congratulations, Adam and Beth! Can't wait to meet him ... and steal some snuggles. ;)