Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

Congratulations to the newest forever family. The more pink in the house the better, I say. It looks like dad is out numbered but I am sure he won't mind. Enjoy your new pink bundle of joy. :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the Memphis crew will need to "Eat mor chikin" to help this family offset their new expenses of diapers and formula (cause believe you me, it adds up!!) I'll be glad to stop by for cookies and cream milkshakes to do my part!!

Congratulations!!

Free waffle fries for everyone!!! Compliments of our favorite fast food magnate and his wife, graduates of our Shooting Blanks at the Alamo orientation weekend. They placed their order in March, 2007 and after several drive-through trips to visit their birthmom (a Texas waitress and her family), they supersized their family of three today, with the addition of a precious little chicken nugget. They may have thought, having an older daughter, that they were beyond the days of the diaper deck and free kids meals, but now, they'll be spilling milkshakes on restaurant floors with the best of us for some time to come. Congratulations to our newest success story, and blessings on the loving birthmom and her husband, who made this combo possible.

Sweet Tea for everyone...right David!!! :lol: This match was truly written in the stars (and appropriately written up by Abrazo) ;) !!!

Blessings (and we want a picture :rolleyes: )

From the Burken Shooters in MO

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl!!!

Congratulations!!!

Guest pamelaz

Congratulations to big sister, who is quickly finding out how someone so cute can be so stinky at the same time! And congrats to the new mom and dad who are in awe of not only the new precious bundle of pink, but of the birthmom and her husband, who have been so wonderful and so strong throughout! You guys have a beautiful relationship ahead!

Thanks Pamela! I've been clawing at the keyboard waiting to see baby Ella Grace! :P Worth the wait! A beautiful family for sure...lifting up Ella's birthfamily in prayer.

Little Ella Grace is a beauty! Congratulations to her loving family.