Designated Program

Jean and Kevin

I was about to suggest Hannah update the Curious to Know You thread but maybe she should wait to confer with this mystery couple on a July Tweener group name. My vote is "The Christmas in Julys" :P

That's a great name suggestion!!

Love it!!! :wub:

• 10 months later...

Hello - we have been accepted to participate in Abrazo's designated program. We have talked to a couple who have adopted through the full program and are interested in talking to someone who has adopted through the designated program. You can email me if we can contact you to ask some questions: jeannina@banina.net

K&J, congratulations! Look for "Linlacor" on the Forum... they would never have found their adorable son had it not been for their involvement in the Designated program, since his birthmama was a go-getter who would never have dreamed of contacting an adoption agency had she not found a couple she adored online, first! :)

• 4 months later...

More info, for those interested in doing designated adoptions, as to why they are gaining popularity nowadays:

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/10/31/how-social-media-is-changing-adoption/