Your Dash: How Are You Spending It?

ElizabethAnn

My dad sent me an email with this link: www.thedashmovie.com.

I was touched, because he just had his 79th birthday last week and still struggles to master new skills (like the Internet.) But it was even more poignant because considering how much I respect all he's done with his 79 years made me think about my "dash" and what it stands for.

Maybe it might help you look at your own in a new way, too. Enjoy!

WOW! How beautiful!

It immediately makes me think of my late husband Danny. If I spend my "dash" touching as many people as he did....Then I will have done the gift of my "dash" justice.

Thanks for sharing Elizabeth!

Thank you, Elizabeth! Very inspiring!!! I made Mickey get up at 1 AM to watch it with me. When I first got him out of bed he was very grumpy, but afterwards he thanked me for sharing it with him. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Please take a moment to watch this movie about a grocery store bagger named Johnny, who has transformed an entire community through a simple act of kindness.

www.stservicemovie.com

Just came across this posting - it is worth reviewing the link if you haven't already done so. The photography is beautiful and more touching is the message of our "dash". A great reminder I think to what it truly important in life. Thanks.

I was touched, because he just had his 79th birthday last week and still struggles to master new skills (like the Internet.) But it was even more poignant because considering how much I respect all he's done with his 79 years made me think about my "dash" and what it stands for.

Just came across this posting - it is worth reviewing the link if you haven't already done so. The photography is beautiful and more touching is the message of our "dash". A great reminder I think to what it truly important in life. Thanks.

I have seen this before and it is really beautiful. Really makes you think and put things into perspective.

• 1 month later...

The Last Lecture

I heard this on NPR previously and saw an article about it in the paper today. You can watch the lecture on YouTube by visiting this link. Very worth your while...........

Keeping Randy Pausch and his family in our prayers.

Thanks for posting this Andrea. I too had seen this story before, but it is worth revisiting. It is inspirational -- so sad that sometimes the people that make such impact are with us all too briefly. Hope he continues to beat the odds.

• 4 months later...

It just goes to show you-- there's not a MOMENT to be wasted: Author of "100 Things To Do Before You Die" Dead at Age 47.

What's still on YOUR to-do list?