Putting up a Praise!!!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HALLELUIA!

Abrazo passed its annual, unannounced Licensing inspection today with flying colors.

Thanking God for a great staff, great clients, great cases and today's perfect score!

Wonderful!!!!! I'm sure you all are so relieved and excited that it's over.

Congratulations gals! That's why we feel confident placing our trust in you - we know you try your utmost to everything just right and you have a perfect score to prove it!! Well done!

HALLELUIA!

Abrazo passed its annual, unannounced Licensing inspection today with flying colors.

Thanking God for a great staff, great clients, great cases and today's perfect score!

And speaking as a client, we Too are glad everything went smoothly :D:)

(not that we ever had any doubts that you gals wouldn't have everything in order)

Congrats on passing your annual inspection.

-A

I have an amazing praise! I attended the funeral of my good friends father (My boys Godparents) today. It was a wonderful celebration of this amazing mans life. There were tears of course but, just as many smiles as everyone spoke of Bill. Bill was in the Navy as a young man. He met a lady he thought he was to share his life with. Before they were able to make future plans... the young lady found that she was pregnant. She had the baby and left Bill. He could not find her no matter how hard he looked. He was hearbroken because he knew he had a daughter but, could not find her. It was like she disappeared. Bill moved back to West Virginia and tried to move on with his life. He later met Betty (my friends mother) and they wed. They had four children together. Bill never stopped thinking of the daughter he did'nt know. It was until 10 years later that that girl was in her grandmothers attic and found pictures, birth certificates and letters...all evidence of her dad. She was 40 years old when she finally found Bill. They met as did the rest of his family. They accepted each other with open arms. They were able to build a wonderful relationship over the last ten years. It was today that that girls son read aloud a letter from his mother (she could not attend the funeral as she was sick) in honor of the father she found so late in life..but, yet grew to adore. As did we all.

My point in telling all this is that GOD IS GOOD.

There are so many times I think I will never have contact with Teylers Birthmother. But, I know there is hope. I found it today in the most unlikely of places. A funeral...for a man I loved....I found hope!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanking God for the safe return of my children-- they've been in Pittsburg with their dad for the past 10 days and I've missed my little guys more than words can say!! but they're home, tonight, safe and sound in their beds. What a blessing children are.

Welcome back double J boys!!! Mommy can sleep easy now.

Hey Elizabeth,

You better get some sleep...something tells me little feet in the hall may come earlier in the morning than you are used to. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have an amazing praise to share with my forum family. Many of you are aware that we have been active with a local agency for about a year now. We were hoping to head to San Antonio in August to go through orientation with Abrazo again. Well, it looks like we won't be making that trip because yesterday we were matched with a woman who is making an adoption plan for her baby due in July!! The gender is unknown so we are excited about the possibility of another son or a daughter joining our family!! We definitely would appreciate your prayers during this time, especially for the woman we are matched with.

Congratulations!!!!

What exciting news, July is right around the corner!!!! What a blessing this child will be to your family!!!!!!! We will pray for your birthmother and your family in the weeks to come.

Congratulations!!!! What a blessing. We will pray for you all.

Traci

Yay Susan!!!! So happy to hear this news!!! I will be keeping fingers and toes crossed - but most of all - will be saying prayers for you and this special new family that you may be welcoming into your lives. Thanks for sharing - I'm so happy to hear this!!!

Lisa :)

Wow Susan! I am so excited for you guys!!! July is right around the corner!!! WOO HOO!!!!

OH SUSAN!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Susan,

Congratulations to you and your husband :) Sounds like you're family will be expanding before you know it--July is right around the corner :D

Cathy

Susan-- so happy for you! So happy for her! Godspeed, my friend! ;)

Your sweet blessing will be in your arms...in a matter of weeks! Lucky You! Congratulations and God Bless Your Family and Birthfamily. I'll be praying for you and for the best of future relationships! YEAHHH!!! Hugs, Nita