Putting up a Praise!!!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda how WONDERFUL! I can hear and feel the excitement in your post, which I can understand why. What a wonderful Blessing it will be to have a reconnection.

Tracey

• 1 year later...

Heartfelt congratulations to our Abrazokin, KATE and JIM and MARY HELEN on the arrival of their long-awaited new little family member, CAROLINE! We've always said that what is most important isn't that every baby happens through Abrazo, but that every baby comes to the family they're meant to have by whatever means possible, and we look forward to welcoming our good buddies' new addition (and their newest birthfamily?) at Camp Abrazo this summer. So glad you all finally found each other... hooray! She just couldn't have happened to nicer people!

WOW! What a surprise!!!

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet Caroline at camp this summer! Hooray! Sure hope you'll be posting photos soon, too!

Mary Helen - the photo of you two with Caroline is beautiful!! I'm so happy to see you blessed with two beautiful girls... what is Kate thinking?

See you in just 5 months! Caroline will be jabbering away by then. :)

Congratulations to Mary Helen, Jim and big sister Kate! Welcome Caroline. What a beautiful picture in the gallery. :D

Blessings,

Tracey

Overjoyed to hear the news of your expanded family! Can't wait to meet your newest daughter at camp! Congratulations :wub:

Thank you everyone (and Elizabeth for giving us a special announcement). We are very blessed!

You're welcome! It was my pleasure-- and I mean that for the most obvious sweet little reason! :wub:

• 3 months later...

Today is an ordinary day, but that is what makes it so extraordinary! I have just been overcome today that we are living the life we always hoped to live. We have a curious almost 15 month old who just brings joy to every moment. We've been walking to see what animals we could find, we've been in the little pool, we've read books... it just feels like such a privilege! Trying so hard to soak in every little memory and live in the moment. My heart is just so full of happiness today!!!!!!!!!!! To those waiting... keep the faith. We didn't think the day would come when our dreams would come true, but they have. It is worth the wait!

Today is an ordinary day, but that is what makes it so extraordinary! I have just been overcome today that we are living the life we always hoped to live. We have a curious almost 15 month old who just brings joy to every moment. We've been walking to see what animals we could find, we've been in the little pool, we've read books... it just feels like such a privilege! Trying so hard to soak in every little memory and live in the moment. My heart is just so full of happiness today!!!!!!!!!!! To those waiting... keep the faith. We didn't think the day would come when our dreams would come true, but they have. It is worth the wait!

Aw, Hannah - I love your post. It's so true. I was just telling a friend today that yes, it's hard work, but it's the little moments like rocking Ollie to sleep in the nursery that was empty for so long, that feel overwhelming sometimes. I love those moments where you feel like your heart is going to overflow you feel so much gratitude.

You have such a precious boy and he loves his mommy so much! It is indeed a privilege!

So true Hannah! With an almost 4 year old and a 10 year old out of school for the summer, life can be a bit frustrating at times. ;) But I am trying to enjoy the special and everyday moments and remember that I am living my dream! How blessed I am!