Putting up a Praise!!!

Oh my goodness Tina, I am sure you were terrified. We are having severe storms again tonight and the possibility for tornados -- I hope I don't hear that siren. Thank God you are safe!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mom is half way through this round of chemo! Oh, and her bloodwork came back and her tumor markers are in a 'normal range'!!! :D

(She says it's all the good food I make for her :lol: ) Whatever works :P

Thanks to our forum family for your prayers and support!

Oh Andrea, that is great news...keep the good food going to Momma.

I just want to brag about Amanda today... she brought home a progress report with all A's and B's!!!!

She has always struggled in school, however I am starting to see herself become more confident in her abilities! Go Big Girl!!!!

Karen

Sharing Andrea's joy over her mom's test results, and Karen's pride in Amanda's grades. Yay, God! :wub:

Andrea that is fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:rolleyes::P I am busting at the seams with joy for you and your family! God is good all the time!!

Thanking God for an unexpected call today from a birthmom I've not heard from in over ten years... and for a long-awaited answer from an Indian tribe, informing us that they have decided not to seek to intervene in an adoption plan being made by another mom whose child's birth is imminent. (Yea, God!)

I wanted to give an update and a praise. I just got word that our pilot that was shot the other day made it to DC had the operation, and he is doing well!! (besides the bullet hole in his leg) He is now the first purple heart recipient in our squadron for this tour!! however, he will not be rejoining us out here!! Thank you everyone for your prayers!!

• 2 weeks later...

Boy, it sure did this heart good to get on the forum this morning, click on "View New Posts" and see that both of my son's birthparents (and my friends) Jeff and Nichole had posted last night!! They are both wonderful people, and I am so proud of them. It was the highlight of my morning.

(Of course, when your morning starts out with a lot of whining and complaining from a certain 7-year-old because it's spring school picture day, and he has to wear decent clothes (i.e. no sweatpants) with the shirt tucked in...it can only get better right?! So which one of you wants to claim responsibility for Joshua's stubborn streak...cause I know he didn't get it from me!! :lol: :lol:

And it gives me the warm fuzzies knowing so many of the folks whose adoptions were "done" years ago still appreciate why any word "from" or "of" or "with" their children's birthparents is such a huge blessing!

:wub:Hugs to the whole lot of yous!

HUGE PRAISE! My Dad, who has been in the hospital for the past month (since Feb 3), was released to go home today!!!!!

He will continue to do outpatient rehab and dialysis 3 times a week (until those kidneys kick in and they will kick in!).

He is exhausted, but I know it does his heart good to be in his own enviroment and his own bed.

Thank you for all of your prayers!!!!!