In Memoriam

My sincerest and deepest sympathy...may God grant you peace and comfort Glenn. Please know that your Abrazo family is praying for you.

Glenn, May God wrap his arms around you and your family. Our prayers and heart go out to you and your family.

Hugs & Prayers,

Tracey

Joel and I are completely numb and shocked with Priscilla's passing today. She was truly a beautiful person and we are very fortunate to have called her our friend. They have been dear friends to us as we've endured the many up and downs of this adoption road. I put my son to bed tonight looking at the origame mobile that Priscilla hand made for him and remembering their visits to see us in San Antonio and also in Houston as we awaited Compact approval. It tears me up inside that their life's journey has ended so tragically for them.

Our constant thoughts and prayers have been with them and we pray for continued strength for Glenn to now endure a reality that many of us can only find unimaginable.

Hope

Glenn, we are holding you and your family in our prayers. We are so saddened by your loss of Priscilla. May you feel the warmth of your Abrazo community in the days and weeks ahead.

Susan

Glenn, We send our love and prayers your way, hoping you find peace and comfort through this difficult time.

Suzi & Ben

It's so hard to make sense of news like this. Praying for peace, comfort and understanding. Praying that Glenn feels the love and support of all those around him whom are lifting him up.

Glenn, We have been thinking of you all night.

There are no words that we can offer other than we are so sorry to learn of this loss.

May you & your family relish in all the memories of your precious Priscilla.

May you feel the warmth of God's loving arms around you.

The Brown family

Our prayers go out to Priscilla's family, friends and loved ones. May Glenn find peace and comfort as he mourns her passing. Words are so inadequate at a time like this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you today.

I am so sad to hear of Priscilla's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with Glen and their families and friends.

I too was very saddened to hear the news of Priscilla's passing yesterday. I will be keeping Glenn and all those who loved Priscilla, including Joel and Hope, in my thoughts and prayers.