Hi, I am Noah.

triciamom

Hi, I am Noah. I am 7 years old about to be 8 years old. I am going to be a big brother pretty soon. I feel good about being a big brother very soon. I can't wait. cool.gif

Noah

Edited by triciamom

Hi, Noah!

Welcome to the Forum!

Your mom and dad told us all about you when they came to Texas for orientation, so we know what a super kid you are and what a great brother you're going to be!

I know that it's hard for even the grown-ups to wait patiently, not knowing exactly when that new baby is coming home, so it must be just as tough on brothers-to-be! but enjoy this time of having your parents all to yourself. (Tell 'em to raise your allowance, let you stay up late, and begin eating two desserts with every meal, because big brothers deserve extra cool privileges, you know!) wink.gif

And remember, even though it may seem like everything changes when that new brother or sister joins your family, your place in your parents' hearts is always the same, because you were their very first little guy, and you're special just because you're YOU!!!

Looking forward to meeting you!

biggrin.gif Elizabeth & the Abrazo chicks biggrin.gif

Hi Noah,

I am the mother of Riley and Bailey who just became big brothers four months ago. They think being a big brother is best thing and I have to say as a mom they are really good at it. I know you will be a great big brother!!!

Riley said that the best thing about being a big brother is holding Colby and giving his kisses. He also wanted to me add that he likes helping mommy buckle Colby into to his carseat. Mom likes the help as well!!!

Bailey said that they best thing about being a big brother is feeding Colby his bottle. He also enjoys kissing and holding Colby. He likes to play peek-a-boo with Colby.

I hope the little advice from my boys will help you out. I know you will be the best big brother!!!

Hi Noah,

I am Shayla's momma. Shayla became a big sister almost 6 months ago.

Shayla says that the best thing about being a big sister is making Hayden laugh, holding him & helping with his bottle.

You wil be a great big brother.

All our love from Virginia.

Hi Noah,

My name is Andrew. I am 7 years old too. I am a big brother like you are going to be. I like being a big brother. My little brother's name is Michael. We play together every day. Sometimes, he is a little annoying, but most of the time he is fun to play with.

Your new friend,

Andrew Clarke

PS. Here is picture of my brother michael.

Edited by Mommy2(again)

Hi everybody. Thanks for writing to me. I like making friends with all of you. I like every thing you said to me. Thanks for the advice. Please write back Andrew, Shayla, Riley and Bailey. tongue.gif

Noah cool.gif

Edited by triciamom

Hi Noah:  Wow!  You are going to be a great big brother.  I bet you are very excited.  Do you want a sister or a brother?  Jann biggrin.gif

29315[/snapback]

I would like to have a brother OR a sister. I would REALLY like to have both! tongue.gif

Noah cool.gif

Noah,

I am so happy for you. Becoming a big brother is very exciting, isn't it? Our little girl, Makayla, found out in January that she is becoming a sister. Isn't that cool?

I know you will be a big help to your parents with your new sibling. Best wishes for a healthy little brother or sister (or both tongue.gif ).

Your Friend,

Elaine

Hey Noah,

I am sure that your Mom has lots of things already for the baby. But Shayla enjoyed picking out some special things for her new baby brother. Shayla picked out a blanket, bibs, night gowns & a sleeper.

Have you picked out anything special for your new brother/sister?

Are you getting excited??

Elaine and Amy,

Thank you so much for writing to me. I bought a bib that says "I love my big brother" with two giraffes hugging each other. I bought a Build-a-Bear bear for the baby. I picked out a green teething ring for the baby since my favorite color is green. I picked out a baby chick that has cheeks that light up. I am very, very, very, very excited! tongue.gif

Noah cool.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Noah,

Wow! You sound like your a pro already! What advice would you give to someone who is about to become a big brother or sister?

30218[/snapback]

Well, I'm going to teach my brother or sister how to talk, to play baseball, to play soccer, to swim, to play on my Gameboy Advance and to go fishing. It will be fun to play with the baby, to feed the baby and give it lots of hugs and kisses. wub.gif My baby may be alot of work, but it will be alot of fun too. I will try to be a very good big brother!

Noah cool.gif

Guest pamelaz

Noah,

I agree with Garden of Hope! I think all the time and thought you've put into preparing for your new role just shows how wonderful you are and will be as big brother!

• 3 weeks later...

Noah, I think you are going to be a great big brother.

I have to say that I cannot imagine not having a big brother. It is wonderful to have a brother who is always there to look out for you (except when he was scaring away the boys in high school). It really is great and I know your little brother or sister will love you so much.

Being a big brother is an important job, but it sure sounds like you are ready for it!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Being a big brother is an important job, but it sure sounds like you are ready for it!!!

36053[/snapback]

I'm ready for it this week!!! tongue.gif

Noah cool.gif

Sending up a little prayer to heaven that your wish comes true! smile.gif

Guest pamelaz

Well Noah, you're a BIG BROTHER!!!!!! I am soooo proud of you, I know you sat so patiently while we looked over and signed paper after paper after paper... I know all you wanted to do was get to that hospital and get your little brother out from behind those nursery walls. Once at the hospital you still stood so quietly and patiently as you stared at us from behind the nursery glass. Even as big brother to be you had not been allowed in to see him, to hold him , to introduce yourself as the kid that will teach him everything. No kids in the nursery they said. Rules schmools. We did our paperwork and listened to nurses give their talks and I dont think I have ever been so happy to step outside of the nursery with a baby in tow. There was something about being there when mom and dad introduced Jonas to his big brother. Noah, I know you are going to be an awesome big brother, you proved it today! Congratulations!

Well Noah, you're a BIG BROTHER!!!!!!  I am soooo proud of you, I know you sat so patiently while we looked over and signed paper after paper after paper... I know all you wanted to do was get to that hospital and get your little brother out from behind those nursery walls.  Once at the hospital you still stood so quietly and patiently as you stared at us from behind the nursery glass. Even as big brother to be you had not been allowed in to see him, to hold him , to introduce yourself as the kid that will teach him everything. No kids in the nursery they said. Rules schmools. We did our paperwork and listened to nurses give their talks and I dont think I have ever been so happy to step outside of the nursery with a baby in tow. There was something about being there when mom and dad introduced Jonas to his big brother.  Noah, I know you are going to be an awesome big brother, you proved it today!  Congratulations!

40283[/snapback]

Wow, this post brought tears to my eyes...happy tears!! Congratulations Noah! You sound like quite a kid, much like my son Joshua. I can't wait for him to become a big brother. Like you, I know he will be a good one! I know you and Jonas will have so much fun together. He's a lucky guy to have you to show him the ropes. And you're lucky (i.e. blessed!) to have him too! He will always look up to you, and I know you'll give him lots of reasons to! May God bless your wonderful family! biggrin.gif