Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...time to change the Ten's group name to read

"And then there were.............NINE"!

Congratulations!!

Yeah!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!! Don and Andrea I am so happy for you I am crying!

:D:D:D:D:D

Enjoy every moment with your little bundle of joy Mommy and Daddy!!!!! Get used to hearing those words!!! And get used to no sleep, diaper changes, puke, bottles, coohs, smiles, and everything that is so wonderful about being a parent! After wanting this for so long there is not a thing that is not incredible! Enjoy it ALL!!!!! :D:D

A big heartfelt hug and prayer goes out to the incredible birthfamily that made this courageous and difficult choice.

Lisa V

Welcome little miss...welcome!

Don & Andrea, we can't wait to see pictures. You are blessed Congratulations!

Tim & Stacie Rathbun

(`*)...(`*)..... Me turning flips!!!!!!!!! :)

Congrats on your sweet darling daughter, Don and Andrea!!! We are so happy for you!

Congrats Don and Andrea! :D We cannot wait to hear about your journey.

Heather

Congrats to the new family!

May you continue to find your self blessed in so many ways.

Oh the memories of Lubbock in August....

Blessing to you & your new daughter!!!

Guest pamelaz

Ok everyone, after a loooong day of dealing with security in and out of airports (seriously, do you really need to confiscate my lipgloss & how many times must a person be frisked in one trip? Honestly.) I finally arrived back home and headed straight to the computer to upload a picture of the newest bundle of joy. She's a doll! ORANGE alert at the airport, PINK alert for our and Then there were Ten couple! Congrats!

Thanks Pam...what a happy family!

We are so happy for you, Don and Andrea. :D It seems like every time we plan a Michigan get-together one of our families can't make it because the stork has other plans. ;);) I guess this was a very good excuse for not making it on Sunday. We can't wait to meet your precious little girl and her parents (of course) at our next get-together. :D

Edited by BrendaMikeGabe

What a perfect baby girl! Congrats Don and Andrea. I know you are enjoying your new little one.

Heather

I just saw the picture in the gallery....what a gorgeous little sweet pea....the name is too cute!!!!....congrats again guys!!!! :D let the waterworks begin.....AGAIN

lots of love

amanda

Edited by aldgurl

Congraulations Don and Andrea. What a joy to bring Clara into your family.

:D Mona

OH Clara, just be glad you got to keep your glossy pink lip stuff! I bet if Aunt Pammy would have let them frisk her one more time she would've kept her's too! Sweetheart you are a beauty!

We welcome the newest addition to your life, Daddy Don & Mommy Andrea oh, and have we mentioned a whole crew of Uncles, Aunties,Cousins and the like!

Congratulations and May your Lives Continue on this Journey of Blessings!

Nita