Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

C'mon ladies, give Stork Central a break.  They've been a little busy this week!  Have patience, have patience!  tongue.gif

34592[/snapback]

You're right Karen.

It's been a busy week!!

How wonderful!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad and Jenna,

Congratulations on the addition of the cowboy you know as your son to your family. I know he's going to be crazy about his cute cowpoke nursery! Looking for lots more details and pictures, too.

Who are Baby Ashtons parents? He is beautiful! He looks so much like Heidik's new little one Parker Or is that Parkers first name?

Lindsey you look so at peace holding your Quintons hand smile.gif ! It brought a smile to my face this morning.

Sabrina

34392[/snapback]

Hey I am with you...so confused. Ashton is so beautiful, but not Parker. Who is is Mommt? So many baby's...I can't seem to match the babies with all the mommies and daddies...Help!!! But what happy fun!

Hugs

Heidi

Yes, it would help if the adoptive parents' names were also listed with the baby's name under "New arrivals."

With so many orientation groups on board at the same time, it's hard for me to keep everybody straight!!

Also, I'm with Sabrina and Heidi.......who are the "mystery parents" for baby Ashton??

Yes, it would help if the adoptive parents' names were also listed with the baby's name under "New arrivals." With so many orientation groups on board at the same time, it's hard for me to keep everybody straight!! Also, I'm with Sabrina and Heidi.......who are the "mystery parents" for baby Ashton??

Confidentiality issues prohibit agency staff from routinely listing adoptive parent or birthparent names on the forum birth announcements or the photo gallery, unfortunately. Despite the fact that Abrazo advocates for openness, state standards still limit us (which is why clients may choose to update the "curious to know you" list but staffers do not.) So, it's up to each orientation group to help keep everybody in the know when another success story touches one of their own. (And as for Ashton, well, his parents were supposed to have been in the orientation group this weekend, but he happened first! Stay tuned for the rest of the story, which will probably appear on the forum this weekend, if his elated new parents can tear themselves away from him long enough to post it...!)

Elizabeth Ann,

Thank you for updating us!!

The Stork has been working overtime lately....are your wings tired yet????????? tongue.gif

The Stork has been working overtime lately....are your wings tired yet?????????

Yes and yes, but we love every minute of it! Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! smile.gif

Yes, it would help if the adoptive parents' names were also listed with the baby's name under "New arrivals." With so many orientation groups on board at the same time, it's hard for me to keep everybody straight!! Also, I'm with Sabrina and Heidi.......who are the "mystery parents" for baby Ashton??

Confidentiality issues prohibit agency staff from routinely listing adoptive parent or birthparent names on the forum birth announcements or the photo gallery, unfortunately. Despite the fact that Abrazo advocates for openness, state standards still limit us (which is why clients may choose to update the "curious to know you" list but staffers do not.) So, it's up to each orientation group to help keep everybody in the know when another success story touches one of their own. (And as for Ashton, well, his parents were supposed to have been in the orientation group this weekend, but he happened first! Stay tuned for the rest of the story, which will probably appear on the forum this weekend, if his elated new parents can tear themselves away from him long enough to post it...!)

34721[/snapback]

Wow! I'm staying tuned....can't wait for the story smile.gif!!!

And I'm w/ the rest Ashton is a real cutie pie.

Chad and Jena, Wow! I think you guys were the very first couple Mark and I talked to on the elevator that day going down to meet our future peas! All we could say was how nice you all were!!! We couldn't be happier for you both and the beautiful blessing that has come into your life! Best wishes and lots of love, Christine and Mark

YIPEE another little one that couldn't wait for his mom and dad to go through orientation! Those little ones have a special place in my heart as that is exactly how my Nathan came to me! Ashton is sooooooooooooo cute!!! Hey, Heidi, are you going to try and come to Camp this summer?

Chad and Jena,

Congrats on the good news.

Linda

YIPEE another little one that couldn't wait for his mom and dad to go through orientation!  Those little ones have a special place in my heart as that is exactly how my Nathan came to me!  Ashton is sooooooooooooo cute!!! Hey, Heidi, are you going to try and come to Camp this summer?

34877[/snapback]

I love the whole can't get to orientation thing...Way to go. I can't wait to hear his arrival story..way to go Ashton! Way to make them sweat. As for camp this year, its not looking too good. I am head back to work in a few weeks and have a weekend confence in Palm Springs in May and of course we need to reschedule our Hawaii vacation... So plan on us for 2007

Hugs

After eight years of hoping and trying and waiting to become parents, a Dallas/Ft. Worth couple happened to catch Adoption Stories on the Discovery channel, where they learned of Abrazo. A week ago, they sent in their application paperwork, hoping to attend this week's orientation, but God had other plans for them and the best possible reason for them to spend the weekend at home-- with their week-old, 8 lb., 13 oz. baby boy! Congratulations to our newest family! (Next time, come join us for orientation, first, and see what you missed, just so you know what the fuss is all about.) smile.gif

How exciting! Can't wait to get a glimpse of this blessed family. Best Wishes from our home to yours!

After eight years of hoping and trying and waiting to become parents, a Dallas/Ft. Worth couple happened to catch Adoption Stories on the Discovery channel, where they learned of Abrazo. A week ago, they sent in their application paperwork, hoping to attend this week's orientation, but God had other plans for them and the best possible reason for them to spend the weekend at home-- with their week-old, 8 lb., 13 oz. baby boy! Congratulations to our newest family! (Next time, come join us for orientation, first, and see what you missed, just so you know what the fuss is all about.)  smile.gif

35008[/snapback]

Wow, what a cool story, I cant wait to hear more.

And to think, I sent in my application paperwork and all I got was more paperwork tongue.gif

Sandi