Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Baby Womble is OFFICIAL...................HURRAY!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Womble family!!!

You know we can't wait to hear the story & the NAME!!

What a special Thanksgiving blessing you have & will always recall the Thanksgiving of 2006.

May the coming years be filled w/ pink bows of Texas size followed by hugs of equal portion!

Many special hugs from Virginia :D:P:) !!

Edited by dbugsma

Wow, another girl! Congrats to Jordan's parents.

What a special Thanksgiving blessing!! :D

Congrats to the Womble family!!!

You know we can't wait to hear the story & the NAME!!

What a special Thanksgiving blessing you have & will always recall the Thanksgiving of 2006.

May the coming years be filled w/ pink bows of Texas size followed by hugs of equal portion!

Many special hugs from Virginia :D:P:) !!

And more special hugs from this part of Virginia!

Thanks for the great announcement Stork Central -- what a great tribute to a most amazing family!!! We join you in your joy!! I have been checking all night to see this news and now it is time for bed!

Edited by Susan

I have just arrived home from completing yet another placement (yeah two Abrazo babes in one day :D ) and one that I felt privileged to be a part of. The love of the birthparents is tremendous for this little girl. Congratulations to the "Waiting Wombles" no longer. Dane, Mandy and big sister Kaitlin.

Congratulations all!!

Mona

Well done Mona...now where is the photo! :P

What wonderful news to start the day with!!!

Congratulations Dane, Mandy and Kaitlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to two new families! What a Thanksgiving! Thanks Mona (and everyone at San Pedro Dr.) for all of your hard work! With this kind of record, maybe you should be on call more often!!! :D:lol:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Womble, you have been long anticipated. Dane and Mandy and Kaitlin we are so excited for the new addition to your already wonderful family!!!!

YAY!! Yippee!!!!!!!! and a Clap, clap, clap from Kate! :)

What wonderful news and reason to celebrate (or in Mandy's case "shop"!!!!!)

Congratulations Wombles!! Can't wait to hear more about your new daughter!!

Susan

A BIG congratulations to the Wombles from someone who has been where you are (or were).

Our wait was 12 months, plus a couple of weeks and handful of days....(and we had to do it WITHOUT the support of a Forum community, because the Forum was not yet born in 1997/98!!)

So, I'm celebrating along with the Wombles, the Good Buddies and the entire Forum community today!

Congratulations Mandy, Dane, and Kait! I am SOOOO excited and happy for you all!!!! How does it feel to be a family of four? Baby Girl Womble will be the best dressed little cutie in all of Texas thanks to her shopping fanatic Mama!

Well, was your sweet bundle of pink worth the long wait? I know you can not imagine yourself with any other little person! God was right on "Target" ( :P sorry...couldn't resist) with this match made in Heaven.

p.s. Can't wait to see a pic posted in the gallery of this long awaited precious child and her happy new family!!!

Well, it looks like I gave up too early last night. I last checked in about 10:15, when I was delighted to see that our Abrazados alumni, Erik and Nichole, had taken placement of Baby Girl #2, but thought they must be waiting 'til today for the Wombles.

Oh well! It was great news to log into this morning.

Congratulations to both families!! Good work, Abrazo ladies!!

Love,

Christina

As the excitement remains, I personally feel an amazing calm, warmth, and peace.

Mandy,

You are absolutely glowing in your picture, with proud Daddy Dane by your side. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when Kaitlyn and Emma meet for the first time.

Your pming buddy,

Jean

Erik and Nichole,

Congratulations on your second Abrazo babe! Alexa is so adorable!!!

:DAnd a great job to the Abrazo gals (esp. Mona) for making the dreams of TWO families come true in ONE day!!! :D

Congrats to the Womble Family!! What wonderful news and sooooo worth the wait I'm sure!! Can't wait to hear how everything is going in San Antone!!!

Congrats to Erik and Nichole and family! What a wonderful day for you and your family!