Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Congrats to the newest family! :D What a (little) blessing you have.

Heather

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Tom and Colleen and their sweet little girl.

Congratulations go out to Nick and Sara and their sweet bundle of pink joy.

May both these families enjoy every minute and may God Bless them.

Mona

Who would've ever thought a hurricane could be a source of such great blessing?

Last year around this time, a big storm blew into Louisiana, wreaking havoc in the lives of many. One of the many displaced families came to San Antonio, and struggled to put together a new life here, in a city known for safe haven even back in the days of the Alamo. New friends were made, new goals were set, and new lives begun.

Across the nation, a couple in another coastal state was likewise recovering from the storms and havoc that infertility had wrought over the years. They longed to become parents, not just "have" a child, and as the winds of change brought them to that realization, fate led them to Texas where they attended our 7/06 orientation, "And Then, There Were Ten!"

They expected to become parents of a baby this fall, but didn't realize the child they were waiting for was other than the one they thought they were expecting. God knew, however, and in time, guided them to one very special mother who needed some extra-special parents (plus one especially-involved grandma) for her especially-beautiful baby girl.

Today is that birthmother's 21st birthday, and her birthdaughter's new family is Abrazo's gift to her, just as they are her gift to her baby. Here's wishing all of them long life and much joy, with plenty of blue skies, sunshine, and yes, rainbows to follow every storm.

Well I have decided that I have the cleanest tear ducts going right about now. 'Thank you' seems so lame but know that it comes from the very deepest part of my heart. You are such a thoughtful bunch to think of me today when I was such a trivial part of today's placement, you really do think of everything and everyone. It has been such a learning experience these last months that I wish I could better sing your praises. As you know, the other agency we were with thought it was all about them and forgot that they had to consider the emotions and feeling of others. God Bless you for the special work you do.

Ohhhh, I am so happy that esta angelita finally has her forever family. Congratulations Nick and Sara on becoming parents to this precious baby girl!

And, congratulations, Tom and Colleen on your BEAUTIFUL baby girl!!! I just love her hair!

Congratulations to both familes with these sweet little additions!!!!

I am so thrilled that this baby girl has found her family. I know that her Birthmom would be so proud that someone as amazing as you, Nick and Sarah, have opened your hearts to such a special baby. :)

Tom and Colleen I am so glad that I was able to witness such a great placement. :)

I pray that both familys enjoy every moment with these two beautiful baby girls. :P

These are the kind of things that make a birthparent so proud to be a birthparent.

Thank you all,

CCLYNN :P

Oh what wonderful news!!!! Not one but 2 bundles of joy finding forever families. Good wishes go out to ALL members of these families, birth, adoptive, extended -- blessings on you all.

What a blessing to read about not one but two new arrivals!!! Congrats to all involved and we cannot wait to follow your journeys. Enjoy these early precious days.

Love, Susan

I was on the Forum earlier today and was so excited about the placement of a baby girl (it had been so long since the last placement) and then to log on again this evening and read about another placement of a baby girl that we all have been following her story. What a wonderful day.

Congrats to the newest family with all their pink ribbons and bows!!!

Jan

Congrats to both of the newest families.

May your days be filled w/ pink bows, princess stories & all the hugs & kisses you have waited for.

Best wishes from Virginia!

What a wonderful way to celebrate today!

Tom and Colleen...WOW! Congratulations to ALL of your family! Happy Birthday to an amazing lady-our prayers will continue to be with you all.

That stork sure does know how to make me tear up...and twice in one day!!!!!!!! We are so thrilled this tiny miracle child has found her forever family! Congratulations!

WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Two new announcments!!! :lol: This is wonderful!

Colleen and Tom your little girl is beautiful! Congratulations on your new baby girl!!!

Nick and Sarah I am so happy your little Angel has found her way home!!! This is truly a day worth celebrating!!! I can not wait to see a pic of your beautiful new family!

Wishing both families the best life has to offer. May your days be spent making bottles, cuddling in rocking chairs. and kissing chubby cheeks until they turn pink!

With such special feelings in my heart as a child finds HER forever family and a loving couple has the blessing of becoming a Mommie and Daddy. This is what's adoption is all about.

With so much love and admiration for you "sweet" child!

Love, hugs and forever admiration,

Claudia