Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Mark, Christine & Liam

Congrats on your newest family members!

Our PEA pod is close to being full. I've been watching all week for your announcement.

God is good & God bless everyone!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Bill & Susan!

Congrats on the placement on our daughter.

Guess you had to get that Texas flag up pretty quick, huh?

Kisses to your beautiful daughter.

Wow Bill & Susan!

Congrats on the placement on our daughter.

Guess you had to get that Texas flag up pretty quick, huh?

Kisses to your beautiful daughter.

26740[/snapback]

Yes, Amy, word from the home front is that the Texas flag is flying!! Our neighbors got it up when we called with our official news yesterday morning. I have finally posted our official brief announcement on 10-4-Good Buddies just now...Tasia is just done with her 12:30 feeding and it is time for 3 more hours of shut eye...off to bed!

Thanks for the great support from everyone!

Congrats to Christine, Mark and Liam on their arrival of their two new daugters/sisters!! We have been thinking about you this week as you have placed too! What a week for girls!!

wub.gif

Much to love to all -- Susan (with Bill and Tasia)

Bill and Susan - congratulations to you! We are so very excited for you and have enjoyed reading your posts on the forum. Enjoy your new little daughter!

To the new parents of two - what an amazing blessing! We couldn't be happier for you now that you are the parents of 3!

All the best to both new families!

rolleyes.gif CONGRATULATIONS to all of the new families created this week!!!!! What wonderful news and what hope it must bring to all the other parents-in-waiting.

MaryHelen and Jim, Susan and Bill what beautiful babies. Can't wait to see pictures from Christine and Mark (adopting siblings is near and dear to my heart!).

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! God certainly is GOOD!

WOW! Wonderful things are happening at Abrazo! Three children placed with their forever families in two days! Incredible. Congratulations to Susan and Bill and Christine, Mark and Liam. I'm going to hop on over to the other strands to see Susan's announcement. I love the name, Susan and Bill. Bill, it'll be hard to top this year's birthday ever. Enjoy all!

Mark, Christine, and Liam,

What wonderful news!!! I'm sure all of you are enjoying your time together and getting to know each other. How exciting...from three to five. Wow!!! Let us know how it is all going. (in all of the spare time that you have now smile.gif )

Congratulations!!!!!!

Love,

Brad and Melanye

Mark, Christine and Liam,

biggrin.giftongue.giflaugh.gifCongratulations!!!! How exciting to have TWO new little girls in your family! laugh.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

We are just so happy for you all!

Some say old friends are the best ones, and while we think that new friends are pretty awesome, too, it gives us great joy to have the opportunity to work with old friends more than once!

So it was last year, when one of our beloved birthmom clients from years gone by and one of our former adoptive families both came back around the same time, and found in each other the perfect match! Today, that match became a lifetime friendship, as one faithful birthcouple and the adoptive parents of their dreams forever joined their two families in a loving plan for the future of their newborn daughter.

Congratulations to these four proud parents, to four excited birthsisters, to one new brother-by-adoption, and to all our Summer Strollers of 7/05, as entire their group moves one placement closer to completion!

Yeah, Jan and Greg!!!!! I was just wondering about you guys today - wondering if your time was getting close....and well, I guess it was closer than I realized. I am so excited for you guys. Finally, another Stroller Girl for Miss Bailey to play with.

Wahoo!! Congrats on the placement of your newest child.

Congratulations to you all!!!

This is wonderful news!! Congrats to the newest member of the family! We cannot wait to hear all the details and see the photos!!

Love, Susan smile.gif

Congratulations to the new forever family!!! biggrin.gif