Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Congratulations Susan & Bill! We are so happy for you! smile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gif

And Bill isn't it great to pick up your daughter on your birthday!! It was the best present that I could ever have, how about you!

Enjoy your litte one and give us updates as soon as you can!!!

Love you guys!

Paula, Scott & McKenna

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldnt' wait to check the Forum this morning in hopes of seeing this announcement! Congratulations Susan and Bill!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

We are soooooooooooooo very happy for you!!! Bill, I know this had to be your best birthday ever!!! We cannot wait to see photos, and her all about your sweet little girl!!! biggrin.gif

Lots of Love and Hugs,

Betsy and Matthew

We are so happy for you Susan and Bill and can't wait to hear all the details and see pictures of your new sweetie! Congratulations.

We are so happy for you Susan and Bill and can't wait to hear all the details and see pictures of your new sweetie!  Congratulations.

26634[/snapback]

Brenda,

You can check out Susan, Bill and new daughter's picture in the Forum Gallery under the heading Abrazotots and New Arrivals. smile.gif

What do you get when you take one family from New Jersey... stick 'em in San Antonio for a weekend in May '05 with all the rest of the Peabiscuits... give 'em a trial size match to test their mettle... then match 'em with the "real thing"... allow a few months for Mother Nature to grow that baby... and toss in the magic of open adoption??

You get a super-sized Garden State miracle like what happened today in West Texas, where one faithful Abrazo couple and their son gained two daughters/sisters at once: a toddler and a newborn; and one trusting Texas birthmom, her eldest daughter and courageous birthgrandmother permanently grafted a loving East Coast branch onto their family tree.

May they all find this experience has blest them with both roots and wings, and may all four of these children adjust to such big life changes swiftly and well, with the support of some very extraordinary parents!

Congrats on all the new babies!

Laurie, I am with you I can't remember who posted about this a few weeks ago but I do remembder someone did.

Look like it is someone from the Peabiscuits, Stock Central must have changed it? Or the few of us who saw t fisrt just couldn't read blink.gif

YEAH Mark and Christine. Been waiting allllllll week to see this post.

We are so excited for you guys.

Hugs and kisses to everyone.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Mark, Christine, and Liam -

Congrats on the new additions to your family. I must be going blind because I glazed right over this and the funny thing is I was actually looking for this posting.

We are so happy that your PEAS, did I say that right PEAS have made it to your POD!

What a great thing it is to be blessed x 2.

Take care!

Congrats to everyone !!!! Forget names you are just going to have to number your kids. Ha Ha I remembered when you let all of us "in" on your great news and now it is here. It is just wonderful to have ALL those little feet running around.

Can't wait to see the new family photo!!!

Jan

What do you get when you take one family from New Jersey... stick 'em in San Antonio for a weekend in May '05 with all the rest of the Peabiscuits... give 'em a trial size match to test their mettle... then match 'em with the "real thing"... allow a few months for Mother Nature to grow that baby... and toss in the magic of open adoption??

You get a super-sized Garden State miracle like what happened today in West Texas, where one faithful Abrazo couple and their son gained two daughters/sisters at once:  a toddler and a newborn; and one trusting Texas birthmom, her eldest daughter and courageous birthgrandmother permanently grafted a loving East Coast branch onto their family tree.

May they all find this experience has blest them with both roots and wings, and may all four of these children adjust to such big life changes swiftly and well, with the support of some very extraordinary parents!

26676[/snapback]

Yeah! The gal in that New Jersey couple is my old college roommate, Christine. She's the one who told me about Abrazo last year. I can't tell you how thrilled I am for them. They are such great people and deserve all the happiness in the world.

Thank you, Elizabeth and staff, for helping to enlarge their family. I know it will be a very happy one.

Nina