Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Tony and Donna,

First the Steelers win the Super Bowl, and NOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  tongue.gif

33934[/snapback]

I know. How exciting. To think something topped our Steelers!!!!!

Have a good day, guys!

Enjoy Ethan.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all so happy to Donna and Tony,

They seem to be adjusting and loving every minute.

Linda smile.gif

Congratulations to Tony and Donna

Your baby boy is precious and I did not want to stop holding him. For those of you who know that I am not that comfortable holding other people's babies this one was a little different. I have become more and more comfortable with it and Ethan was a joy to hold. You guys will make wonderful parents. Enjoy. biggrin.gif It was a great pleasure to be so involved in this placement and this has been one of the first that I had a more hands on with.

Take care and I'm sure I will see you three again before you go home.

Love to Ethan. wub.gif

Guest pamelaz

Tony,

When I spoke with Dora she told me that she hopes that Ethan grows up to have a personality just like you. Oh, I have this funny feeling he will! He'll have a mom so sweet and caring and a dad so funny and outgoing, he's in a serious win win situation over there! He can't lose!

Adequate words escape us. You all are truly on the mark. Ethan is beyond imagination and his birth family is extraordinary. In all truthfullness, WE feel like WE have been adopted by them.

We are humbled and truly touched by all your kind words and well-wishes. We accept the responsibility of raising Ethan to be a loving, giving man of integrity.

Thank you.....

Tony and Donna

Who are Baby Ashtons parents? He is beautiful! He looks so much like Heidik's new little one Parker Or is that Parkers first name?

Lindsey you look so at peace holding your Quintons hand smile.gif ! It brought a smile to my face this morning.

Sabrina

Edited by TeyandTy's Mom

Although the Good Lord is perfectly capable of accomplishing great miracles all by Himself, not all of them are done alone... sometimes, He calls on earthly angels and other times, on heavenly spirits to help Him achieve His goals. So it surely was for our newest family, for as many pregnancies they had lost prior to coming to Abrazo, their birthfamily had endured nearly as many along the journey that preceded their decision to add this couple to their family tree. Undoubtedly, it was a combination of factors: the influence of the unborn and the needs of the born, that helped forever change the lives of each. (And perhaps, just perhaps, it took also the bounty of the harvest season, when this adoptive couple first filled out their adoption paperwork, and the magic of Bobbing for Squirrels, 10/05, to bring about nature's blessings!) We wish both families, biological and adoptive, a bumper crop of joy in their future together, and we celebrate especially this newest little sprout, he who means so much to all of them! Congratulations.

God's blessing on to the newest family!

Many happy days are ahead for ya'll biggrin.gif.

Yippee, it's a boy! biggrin.gif

Yeah!!! laugh.gifYeah!!! laugh.gifYeah!!! laugh.gif Yeah!!! laugh.gifYeah!!!

Lindsey and Jay,

We are so incredibly excited for you!! What a special gift has been given to you - a gift that God has wonderfully (and adorably tongue.gif ) made just for your family! Isn't it the greatest feeling in the world to be a mommy and a daddy?

Love ya,

Tricia and Jesse

P.S.: Give Quinton a huge kiss from "Aunt Tricia". wub.gif

Congratulations Jay and Lindsey!

Your baby boy is such a blessing and we cannot wait until you bring him by the office so all of his aunts at Abrazo can show him some love.

Congrats Lindsey and Jay!

Ted and I are so excited for you and hope we can get together to meet him soon! He is adorable but I wanna meet him/ hold the cute little fella! We are praying for you and hope you will be coming home soon!

Much love,

Ashley and Ted