Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Jean, I think big brother's name is Nathaniel.  We met them at Camp Abrazo 2004.  They were talking about baby #2 back then.

33149[/snapback]

Yes, Karen, you are right! I checked the Gallery, and I remember Joe and Nancy from Camp 2004. I remember meeting and talking with them, and their son was just a mere babe himself then!

Congratulations, Joe and Nancy!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just cant wait to hear from Joe and Nancy. Can't wait till they get back from Texas.

I want to see there new baby girl and meet her big brother.

Linda

Congratulations, Joe and Nancy... and new big brother! Cheyenne Rose is precious.

This evening, in San Antonio, a tiny babe gazed wonderingly into the eyes of a couple who did not even know they'd be here, three days ago.

He could not see, of course, that they'd journeyed a lifetime to get to today. He could not know, of course, the sorrow and disappointment and bitter tears those childhood sweethearts endured along the way. He cannot fathom the joy and amazement and gratitude they now feel, both for his arrival and for his birthparents' sacrificial love on his behalf. He can't imagine, young as he is, the excitement shared among his new parents' orientation comrades (Connecting The Tots, 1/06), upon learning of his homecoming.

Surely, though, this tiny boy senses that he is safe, that he is secure, and that he is cradled in the arms of a mother and father who will treasure him always. Welcome, little one. May your life be long and happy and filled with laughter.

This evening, in San Antonio, a tiny babe gazed wonderingly into the eyes of a couple who did not even know they'd be here, three days ago.

He could not see, of course, that they'd journeyed a lifetime to get to today. He could not know, of course, the sorrow and disappointment and bitter tears those childhood sweethearts endured along the way. He cannot fathom the joy and amazement and gratitude they now feel, both for his arrival and for his birthparents' sacrificial love on his behalf. He can't imagine, young as he is, the excitement shared among his new parents' orientation comrades (Connecting The Tots, 1/06), upon learning of his homecoming.

Surely, though, this tiny boy senses that he is safe, that he is secure, and that he is cradled in the arms of a mother and father who will treasure him always. Welcome, little one. May your life be long and happy and filled with laughter.

33854[/snapback]

Elizabeth,

You have such a wonderful way with words.... Very touching.

We are all so happy for our fellow Tots Couple.

May your journey ahead be the best life has to offer. Love those Tots.

Linda

Congrats Tony & Donna!

May all of your dreams come true.

(Boys are such fun wink.gif)

Congrats to the new parents!

What a gift! You two will be wonderful parents and you son, wow. He is handsome.

Your Birth Family will soon learn how special you two are and the impact you guys will have on their lives.

Tony and Donna,

We are over the moon for you!!! How great is our God? Knowing exactly what we need and giving it to us just when we need it most. We will continue to pray for you and YOUR SON (how cool is that to say?!?!?!?).

Hugs,

Jay and Tina

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

We are so happy for you guys! Enjoy every moment with your new family! How great is that???

I checked all evening for this announcement. I'm so glad to see it. Congratulations Tony, Donna & Ethan. Although we've never met, I feel as if I know you through TeddyRae. Congratulations. And enjoy your first morning as a MOM & DAD!!!

Toni

Congratulations to the new family! Your FAMILY picture is priceless!

Sabrina

Welcome Baby Ethan. Surely, You are the answer to many prayers.

Hugs,

Heidi

Congratulations Donna and Tony! Your picture says it all! tongue.gif Praise be to GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's precious, Tony and Donna. Congratulations to you all!!!

Tony and Donna,

First the Steelers win the Super Bowl, and NOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif

The year 2006 will certainly be a year to remember and to celebrate!!

Best wishes from fellow Steelers fans,

Martha, Jeff and Catherine