Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

:P Blessings and happiness to Chris, Gabriela and Austin as you welcome baby Sydney into your family and into your hearts :P Edited by laura taylor

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Chris, Grabriela and Brother Austin...

I did not know and I am so happy for you guys....

Hope to be able to see her when we come back to Texas.

Miss you guys,

Linda and Anthony

Congratulations to all of Abrazo's new families! May you continue to grow in love and respect for one another.

We love Pink!

May the glow continue to light your way for many years to come!!!! Congratulations, Sydney is precious and Andrew is as handsome as they come!!!!! We are very happy for you and look forward to seeing many pictures in the gallery!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, it is the new year and we are ready for the first Abrazobabe of the new year :rolleyes:

Jan

YES - YES - YES!!! LOOKING FOR BABY NEW YEAR!!!

Should we get the baby chant going for you? We are all praying for baby Taylor to come home. :D:D:D

We should make a rule that you can't post on this topic unless you have a baby announcement!! :-)

It gets my heart going to see a new post here!!

I'm kidding of course...waiting also to see who will be the first babe place in 2007!

I agree - every time I see a new post on this thread, I just get all giddy! And nothing against those of you who are so sweet and supportive and are trying to help us with baby chants and baby dust and prayers for babies but it is always sort of anti-climatic when I see no post from Stork Central....

I'd even settle for a subtle little hint of hers at this point - it has been quiet, quiet, quiet on this thread - which would be great if it meant that mothers weren't having to make adoption plans but not so great if it means that these mothers are making their adoption plans elsewhere...because we all know that Abrazo is the best!!!

-Lisa

I agree - every time I see a new post on this thread, I just get all giddy! And nothing against those of you who are so sweet and supportive and are trying to help us with baby chants and baby dust and prayers for babies but it is always sort of anti-climatic when I see no post from Stork Central....

I'd even settle for a subtle little hint of hers at this point - it has been quiet, quiet, quiet on this thread - which would be great if it meant that mothers weren't having to make adoption plans but not so great if it means that these mothers are making their adoption plans elsewhere...because we all know that Abrazo is the best!!!

-Lisa

Ahhh!! I couldn't agree more...I was so hoping to see a baby post!!

I'd even settle for a subtle little hint of hers at this point -

A clue? Hmmm ... check out Holy Flying Fish's thread!

;)