Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Just wanted to congratulate the newest family and say that the birthmother is an incredible woman. She and her children were a blessing to have around the office and I wish them all a safe journey as they head for home.

Mona

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the newest family and how lucky they are to have a wonderful birthfamily....

What what a wonderful holiday for all.

Life is Good....As one of my fellow Tots would say...

Linda

Dear Forum Friends,

Cinderella has found her way home....

We proudly announce our new daughter

Sydney Jane

It has been an incredible journey to our sweet girl. She weighed 6 lbs, 6 oz and is just beautiful (proud momma talking! ) I know all of you want details, details, details!!!! I am amazed how somethings are just meant to be...we spoke to our birthmother a couple of months ago and fell in love with her. Both of us loved her spirit and honesty. Through many twist and turns she matched with us last week and Sydney was born December 6th (just 4 days after Austins birthday). I was in the birthing room with the birthmom's sister and Chris was just outside pacing. Since Austin was a BOG we were not at his birth so watching our little girl enter the world was breathtaking. I was totally shocked when the doctor ask if I wanted to cut the cord (I almost dropped my camara on the floor!), you can imagine I couldn't say YES fast enough. Our birthmom only needed 5 pushes (pro that she is :)) for her to arrive.

I arrived in San Antonio on Saterday to spend some quality time with our birthfamily and we are now in her hometown settling her in and spending a few more quality days with her before we head back. I remember at orientation when Elizabeth asked us what was our one hope and one fear for this next baby. My fear and hope was finding a birthmother whom we could love just as much as Austin's birthfamily. Not all journeys are the same but I am so blessed to say that we have indeed become family with the most incredible woman. She is bright, funny and a great mom herself. Everyday we become closer and knowing us better is helping her through the heartache. It's going to be a hard goodbye but we are doing all we can to let her know we will be there and her daughter will always know her courageous, loving birthmom. I'm blessed to have two great birthfamilies to love!

Pictures will soon be posted so you can all see our beautiful angel. As a forum faithful (although mostly a lurker) I know how exciting it is when a baby announcement is posted but it's even better when that post is yours!!!!! :D

Love,

Gabriela, Chris, Austin and Sydney

Congrats Chris, Gabriela and big brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so happy to hear of your match and so excited for you and your birthfamily!

Welcome to the world baby girl!

Welcome precious Sydney!!! Congratulations Chris, Gabriela, and big brother Austin!!! What a truly merry holiday Season you are having!!!

OH MY GOSH! Gabriela, Chris and Austin, Congratulations!!!! I had no idea that you guys were even matched. I am soooo excited for you on being parents again and for Austin on being a BIG brother. I cannot wait to see a picture of your precious bundle of pink. Again, Congratulations!!!'

Daena

Congratulations to the new parents, what a blessing. It is so wonderful that the birthmom you connected with just needed time and how it all worked out in the end. Enjoy your little princess, she was worth the wait.

Sandi

PS. love the name, thats my nieces name (was supposed to be my daughter's name but my sister took it 10 years ago.......sorry regressing.....I am over that now)

Edited by Sandi & Scott

Dear Forum Friends,

Cinderella has found her way home....

We proudly announce our new daughter

Sydney Jane

It has been an incredible journey to our sweet girl. She weighed 6 lbs, 6 oz and is just beautiful (proud momma talking! ) I know all of you want details, details, details!!!! I am amazed how somethings are just meant to be...we spoke to our birthmother a couple of months ago and fell in love with her. Both of us loved her spirit and honesty. Through many twist and turns she matched with us last week and Sydney was born December 6th (just 4 days after Austins birthday). I was in the birthing room with the birthmom's sister and Chris was just outside pacing. Since Austin was a BOG we were not at his birth so watching our little girl enter the world was breathtaking. I was totally shocked when the doctor ask if I wanted to cut the cord (I almost dropped my camara on the floor!), you can imagine I couldn't say YES fast enough. Our birthmom only needed 5 pushes (pro that she is :)) for her to arrive.

I arrived in San Antonio on Saterday to spend some quality time with our birthfamily and we are now in her hometown settling her in and spending a few more quality days with her before we head back. I remember at orientation when Elizabeth asked us what was our one hope and one fear for this next baby. My fear and hope was finding a birthmother whom we could love just as much as Austin's birthfamily. Not all journeys are the same but I am so blessed to say that we have indeed become family with the most incredible woman. She is bright, funny and a great mom herself. Everyday we become closer and knowing us better is helping her through the heartache. It's going to be a hard goodbye but we are doing all we can to let her know we will be there and her daughter will always know her courageous, loving birthmom. I'm blessed to have two great birthfamilies to love!

Pictures will soon be posted so you can all see our beautiful angel. As a forum faithful (although mostly a lurker) I know how exciting it is when a baby announcement is posted but it's even better when that post is yours!!!!! :D

Love,

Gabriela, Chris, Austin and Sydney

What an awesome story!! Congratulations and sweet prayers for your little angel!!!!

Love to your little one. AND to your big one too!! ;)

The Singh's

Gabriela, I had tears in my eyes reading your story. Congratulations and thanks so much for sharing!!!

Gabriela -- I am so overjoyed to read your story and hear this most amazing news!! Congrats on the arrival of your new baby daughter!

Love, Susan

Chris, Gabriela and Austin,

What blessed news! Here's to a strong relationship with your new family and a future filled with meaningful memories.

Congratulations Chris, Gabriela and Austin on your newest family member! What a wonderful Christmas present for you all!