Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blessings to our new families! Together we travel this journey and together we are celebrating!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy, Tom and Maya Singh

• 3 weeks later...

Just thinking.....wouldn't it be wonderful if THE STORK could get all of our waiting families placed (or at least matched) by Christmas??? What a wonderful gift that would be for our community!

So, Ms. Stork, don't eat too much over Thanksgiving because we're all counting on you for some very special deliveries before year's end!!!

In the infamous words of our fearless leader*:

"BRING IT ON!"

*the one in D.C., that is...

From forum postings over the past 24 hours, it sounds like some of our families are getting ever closer........

Once upon a time there were two doctors who came to Texas to become parents. They adopted a beautiful little girl and named her after one of the greatest rivers in history.

She was a wonderful daughter and they were very happy. But they began to think it would be nice for her to grow up with a sibling, somone to play with and someone to share secrets with and to have as her best friend for life.

So they came back to Texas (from whence the best-of-all babies come!) and they, too made friends, with a bunch of Holy Flying Fish! who also happened to attending orientation that same weekend in September, 2006. They were ready, and it was a good thing, for within two short months, they'd met a very special new forever friend, who had lost her boyfriend to cancer and needed a loving family for their soon-to-be-born baby girl.

Today, they made a promise to that little girl, joining their hearts and their lives together, like streams flowing into a sparkling tributary. May they always find within the other a safe harbor and a welcome shore. Blessings, all!

Congratulations, Holy Flying Fish!!! With tears in my eyes I congratulate you on the new blessings in your life!

Little girls are so much fun. May your newest little ballerina keep you on your toes. I know your home will be filled with much love and laughter this Holiday Season.

Blessings to you and your wonderful birthmother!!!

I just got back from Placement and wanted to congratulate Erik and Nichole and her big sister Jordan. What a great family and I am privileged to know the birthmother and to have been a part of this special day. May God Bless them all.

Mona

Picture is up and running on the gallery!! :D:D

She is beautiful!!! What a happy family!!!

What a precious picture of the proud parents and gorgeous new little sister of Jordan. Let the fun begin!! Congratulations!

Elizabeth,

I love your announcement posts. Thanks for another perfect synopsis!.

This is undoubtedly one of the most eagerly-awaited entrustment announcements in Forum history, not just because it's been 14 months in coming but even moreso because of the deep affection and respect our Forum folk feel towards this family, who have been unfailingly patient, trusting and positive throughout the course of the past year...

Therefore! without further ado, we joyfully announce the placement of one precious newborn girl with the last of our "10-4, Good Buddies" of 10/05! and the official entrance of their elder daughter into the hallowed halls of big sisterhood! a dream-come-true ending that would not have been possible without the faith one young birthcouple placed in them, their hopes for their baby's future, and the genuine love the birthparents and adoptive parents feel towards this child and for each other. May this be only the beginning of a long and happy love story, starring this one very blessed little girl. Congratulations, all!

"So faith, hope and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love."

1 Corinthians 13:13