Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Welcome little one....and welcome to the newest familes!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a long day for all involved, full of lots of different emotions and yet at the end of the day a wonderful family now has Olivia to bring home to her two older brothers and a great birthmom to be grateful for. We welcome them all to the Abrazo family. Congratulations.

Mona

Congratulations to the newest of the new Abrazo families. Your precious family literally glows in the gallery. I hope you will let us get to know you through the forum once your feet touch ground again! May God continue to bless you, your baby, and your baby's birthmom! Welcome to the Abrazo family.

How awesome!!!!

Chills ran down my spine!! I could jump for joy for both families!! Congratulations and Welocme to our family! God bless and may you all be given peace and joy!

The Singh family

Welcome welcome welcome!!!

Congratulations to the newest Abrazo family! 'When' can happen anytime around here!

Blessings to this amazing adoptive and birth family! We are so glad you found eachother!

Our prayers are with you all. Remembering this corageous birth father as he leaves to serve overseas.

Congratulations to this newest family from Idaho. My in-laws home state. Welcome Olivia and your wonderful birthmother and family. :)

Congratulations to the newest family!!! Olivia is too adorable!

....and welcome to Abrazo!

What an exciting couple of days you've had!

Congrats to the newest family. What a wonderful story Oliva has to tell the world as she gets older. Speaking of older, how about two older brothers to protect her along her life. I feel sorry for the future boyfriends :P Welcome to the fourm as well, boy can't wait to hear all about you guys. Enjoy your stay in Texas.

Jan

Baby Olivia is gorgeous!!! Congrats to the newest family. I tell ya... the Abrazo Stork is working overtime making dreams come true!!!! Edited by Elaine

Welcome to our Abrazo family, Baby Olivia, her gorgeous birthmom and big sis, and her new forever family!

Stop by the Forum sometime and introduce yourselves, we'd love to get acquainted!!

Edited by marthaj

What a sweet family. And I love the name Olivia! I hope things work out that this new Abrazo family finds their way to the forum. What a super place! Congratulations.

Congrats on another dream come true!!!!!!!

What a wonderful story..... It is so nice to hear such a wonderful story.

Congrats to all...

Linda

Does anyone else get a little thrill when they see that Stork Central is logged on? I always hope that the Stork is headed to this thread to post! :D

And when I log on and scroll down the main forum page and see that someone has posted a new post (say like Stork or chilemom, or whomever! ;) ) under the announcement thread! I get excited too!!! :D:lol: