Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Congratulations David, Ellouise Cynthia and Alicia! What beautiful girls!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful happy family! Elloise & David, what a flip for ya'll! David, I have a feeling you will have your hands full for the AU game this Saturday. What a great reason!

Two BaBy Girls! God Bless Ya'll Guys!!

And I posted if you post it they will come???

Your girls are gorgeous!

Can't wait for the details!

Nita, Walker & Camille

With tears in my eyes I congratulate you! What a beautiful family you have!!! These children will be such a blessing to you (as you are to them).

PINK x 2 = Double Trouble ( :P )...I mean Double the Blessings and Double the Fun!!! :lol:

So happy for you... Kiss those sweet little cheeks every chance you get!

Love,

Elaine

Congratulations on your two beautiful little girls!!! If you need anything during you stay in Texas let us know!

Congratulations to you all! I cried when I read the post .... happy tears for you all and your birth mom! We have two sisters ---- 4 months and 15 months ---- and I can tell you from experience that you are about to be more than double-blessed! They are precious, precious little girls! :lol: Cherish every hug, kiss, smile and chubby little leg, cheek and and arm!!! :D

Wow! What a beautiful, happy family! Look at all that hair!!! Too cute!

We are in awe (though not surprised) by the miracles we are witness to!

Thank you for sharing...we can't wait to hear more from you all.

We are keeping in our prayers a brave and loving birth family and a new, very blessed family of four!

Edited by Don&Andrea

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME ALICIA AND CYNTHIA. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWEST FAMILY FROM THE FISHES.

WELL YOU CAME TO ORIENTATION EXPECTING TO HEAR LOTS OF INFORMATION AND MEET NEW PEOPLE AND YOU ENDED UP WITH TWO SPECIAL LITTLE GIRLS THAT HAVE NOT ONLY TAKEN THE HEARTS OF THE ABRAZO STAFF BUT NOW HAVE STOLEN YOUR HEARTS AS WELL. CONGRATULATIONS DAVID AND ELLOUISE. :D

MONA

Wow! What an amazing beginning to the story of your family David & Ellouise! Congratulations to you all! Enjoy your time as a family of four! Blessings to you and Alicia and Cynthia's birthfamily.

The story is told of a couple named Abraham and Sarah, who could not have a child together, however much as they longed for one, yet their faith was great and their marriage was strong. Together, they withstood many sorrows and shared many joys, and obviously did not lose their sense of humor (as evidenced by Sarah's laughter when told that she and Abraham would conceive a child at the age of 99, the fulfillment of God's promise that "I will bless you and give you many descendants.")

The tale stands as historical evidence that surely, God does always know better than we, ourselves, when and how to provide us the desires of our hearts. Sometimes, He does so in a way and timing we can understand; other times, He allows us time to grow and refines our longings through tests of faith that seem inconceivable to us. In the end, though, He comes through in ways that are greater, grander and more generous than we ever imagined possible.

The first of our Holy Flying Fish! (9/06) can certainly agree. They lost what was to have been their son in a failed private adoption this past January, and it hurt them terribly, yet they kept the faith. Nine months later, God has rewarded them doubly, with not one but two little blessings; a three-month-old baby girl and her eighteen-month-old sister. They're headed home with the blessing of a caring birthmom dedicated to giving them a forever family sure to protect them and fill their lives with joy, music and the kind of faith that can truly move mountains. Selah! (May it be so! Amen!)

What a beautiful announcement! Congratulations, David and Ellouise, on your INSTANT FAMILY OF FOUR!!! You have a beautiful family!

Wow.....

What a wonderful story.... You are doubly blessed.

Your prayers have been answered.

Linda

The story is told of a couple named Abraham and Sarah, who could not have a child together, however much as they longed for one, yet their faith was great and their marriage was strong. Together, they withstood many sorrows and shared many joys, and obviously did not lose their sense of humor (as evidenced by Sarah's laughter when told that she and Abraham would conceive a child at the age of 99, the fulfillment of God's promise that "I will bless you and give you many descendants.")

The tale stands as historical evidence that surely, God does always know better than we, ourselves, when and how to provide us the desires of our hearts. Sometimes, He does so in a way and timing we can understand; other times, He allows us time to grow and refines our longings through tests of faith that seem inconceivable to us. In the end, though, He comes through in ways that are greater, grander and more generous than we ever imagined possible.

The first of our Holy Flying Fish! (9/06) can certainly agree. They lost what was to have been their son in a failed private adoption this past January, and it hurt them terribly, yet they kept the faith. Nine months later, God has rewarded them doubly, with not one but two little blessings; a three-month-old baby girl and her eighteen-month-old sister. They're headed home with the blessing of a caring birthmom dedicated to giving them a forever family sure to protect them and fill their lives with joy, music and the kind of faith that can truly move mountains. Selah! (May it be so! Amen!)

" La vie nous a enseignes ce vrai amour ne consiste pas de regarder chaque autre mais dans regarder dans la direction pareille. " Antoine de Saint Exupery

Had our newest parents been focussed on looking backwards, their view of the past year would have been one of sorrow and grief, as his mother died of cancer and the two little girls they were fostering in hopes of adopting were unexpectedly reunited with their birthmother, instead. (It was a year of heartache, to be sure.) But rather than dwelling in the past, this dear couple from And Then, There Were Ten! (7/06) chose to focus forward, and as a result, what they now see before them is their beautiful newborn son, his wonderful birthmom and her extraordinary family. This was, undoubtedly, a match made in heaven, since the baby's late grandmother's passing coincided with the time of conception; we're quite certain she's looking down lovingly on her son and his new family on this special day.

Truly, as Saint Exupery noted in his classic tome "Wind, Sand & Stars", life has taught us that true love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking in the same direction. We welcome our newest Abrazobabe, and salute both his families for having the fortitude and faith to do just that, for the sake of this child they love so.